User Controls

best vpn for deep web shit?

doom Houston
    looks like ill be making good steady money for a while and i can start making monthly payments for shit i don't need. whats the best vpn to use for deeb web shit
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I suggest, a prepaid device > TOR > Internet. Seems like paying cash for a prepaid service that's registered with bogus info would be better than paying for a VPN on your own internet service. Unless your already doing this and wanting to add in a VPN for an extra layer of protection.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Connecting to the internet through a VPN has nothing to do with the deep web. The deep web is the part of the internet that can only be accessed via special browsers or protocols, like TOR, I2P and Freenet. That said, if you want anonymity downloading the TOR Browser Bundle would be your best bet. It's safe and easy to use and as opposed to a VPN free as well.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Arn't VPNs used for anonymity?

Honestly, I've never used a VPN.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the tor gateway runs locally on your machine anyway, I don't think it's possible to force all tor traffic out through the VPN because it'll fuck up addressing
Jump to Top