User Controls

Hello my fellow Pandas,

badder boy Houston
    I noticed a rather large transfer (~43 LTC worth) of PND the other day on mintpal. I later noticed that the view outside my basement window seemed to indicate a sunny day with few clouds. This contradicted the weather report that stated the day would be cloudy with 60% chance of precipitation. Later, when the volume of PND/LTC lowered to normal levels, I noticed that it was indeed cloudy out and looked like it might rain.
    Why would it have appeared to have been a completely different type of day while PND was being dumped by some demon? I am not one to believe in conspiracies, but I have been reading up on CIA use of lenticular printed holograms on windows to induce targets to perceive false weather conditions. This has apparently been used for economic manipulation.
    This may be just myself noticing weird coincidences, but I would like to ask all Pandacoin users to pay attention to correlations between large volume transactions of PND and weather patterns outside their window. It would be preferable if you could actually falsify the possibility of false weather projections using lenticular holograms by leaving your house (I am currently unable to do so until I can verify that all entry ways to my home are not covered by government snipers, which I am unable to verify at the moment and have good reason to believe are there - unable to explain here).
    Please leave your finding here in the PND bitcointalk forum. I think we may find some interesting patterns emerge. I hope to correspond with you all again at some point in the future, but I cannot make any guarantees at this point in time.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    paragraph.

as simple as hitting the enter twice.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    looks like somebody needs to employ the old hat on a stick trick

Jump to Top