User Controls

Do androids dream of electric sheep?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Phillip k dick is one of my favorite authors, I've read so many of his books and short stories. And i've seen all the movies. suprisingly, "blade runner" was the last one I read by him, I started off with "a scanner darkly" and went from there. It's downright amazing how poor the guy was and died but so many other people have made tons of money off of his stories. I know people that watch the man in the high castle and have no idea that it was a book.

But I liked the original blade runner and it will be cool to see how they pull it off in the new one, I'm not really a fan of jar-ad letto or ryan goslin but I like the story.

The last total recall was pretty shitty but I still checked it out.

So does anyone else here like phillip k dick?

Do you just make threads for the sake of virtue signalling? Are you insecure?

I spam open 5 threads at a time on the New Threads page, and whenever I see one of yours, it's always one subject that you think would be intellectual-sounding and absolutely zero commentary or any point from you, just a generic blurb and a passing of responsibility of generating actual discussion on to the reader.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Do you just make threads for the sake of virtue signalling? Are you insecure?

I spam open 5 threads at a time on the New Threads page, and whenever I see one of yours, it's always one subject that you think would be intellectual-sounding and absolutely zero commentary or any point from you, just a generic blurb and a passing of responsibility of generating actual discussion on to the reader.

This thread isn't about me its about phillip k dick and the new blade runner movie, mmmmmk?
    he has so many books of which i have only read a few
    confessions of a crap artist was my favorite
    what short stories do you recommend?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Do you just make threads for the sake of virtue signalling? Are you insecure?

shinny kettle, shinny pot ...

beefy cattle, lardy pork.
    People think the forces of evil are what they really see but its actually just technology. We are all androids (or apples).
    Originally posted by benny vader shinny kettle, shinny pot …

beefy cattle, lardy pork.

Shut the fuck up, coward.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby This thread isn't about me its about phillip k dick and the new blade runner movie, mmmmmk?

No
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Shut the fuck up, coward.

ok.
    Which are you? an Android or an Apple?. You have to be one..
    Originally posted by 10 Ft. Ganja Plant he has so many books of which i have only read a few
    confessions of a crap artist was my favorite
    what short stories do you recommend?

we can remember it for whole sale (total recall)

and

second variety
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Shut the fuck up, coward.

No

you're the biggest coward here. get lost faggot
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're the biggest coward here. get lost faggot

Guy who ran away from his children calls someone else a coward
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Guy who ran away from his children calls someone else a coward

I spoke to my daughter just yesterday, but again this thread isn't about me its about phillip k dick and blade runner. mmmmmk?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I spoke to my daughter just yesterday, but again this thread isn't about me its about phillip k dick and blade runner. mmmmmk?

Congratulations, you verbally communicated with the daughter you don't support. I'd gladly run a blade across the width of your Philip K Dick and castrate you so you can't fuck up any more.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Congratulations, you verbally communicated with the daughter you don't support. I'd gladly run a blade across the width of your Philip K Dick and castrate you so you can't fuck up any more.

No you wouldn't you're a pussy. And I do support my daughter, I just sent in a payment for her medical.

But again this thread isn't about me or my daughter, its about phillip k dick. mmmmmk?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby No you wouldn't you're a pussy. But again this thread isn't about me or my daughter, its about phillip k dick. mmmmmk?

The only pussy here is the man who won't pay child support, Dougl-ass
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon The only pussy here is the man who won't pay child support, Dougl-ass

I just sent in a payment and child support in texas is bs anyways.
    But again this thread isn't about me its about phillip k dick and blade runner. mmmmk?
    I thought this was about the new Blade Runner which the younger hero and co star of mr Ford wasn't even born during the first film.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby But again this thread isn't about me its about phillip k dick and blade runner. mmmmk?

It's about how we should cut off your Philip K Dick, actually
Jump to Top