User Controls

DODGED A BULLET, AYY LMAO

STORYTIME:

4-6 months ago, I met a girl at Zaxby's who was hot as fuck (actual 10/10), she was the cashier. I used to buy a bucket of Zaxby's ever Sunday on my cheat day during my bulk cycle, otherwise I clean bulked, so we talked every week.

So one day, we talked about hanging out and went to the park together. Now of course I understand that this sounds an awful lot like a date. She tried to kiss me, but being in a relationship, I put my hand up and pushed her away. I REALLY, REALLY wanted to, but I'm in a goddamn relationship and cheating is for fags. Plus I knew that if I did it, there was no turning back, I was going to fuck her.

Anyway, that whatever. We became good friends and kept talking too each other. About 2 months ago, we started talking way less, and then just stopped. No beef, we just stopped talking. And about 40 minutes ago, she messaged me on Snapchat.

Turns out that she fucked her manager at Zaxby's and she hates condoms during sex (Catholic chick) and she insisted that he rawdog her. Fuck, if I decided to fuck her and she said that shit to me, I totally would have fuckes her raw too, she is smoking hot.

The snap was a picture of a pregnancy test. She tested positive today.

Me_IRL:

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    so basically you're a faggot? oh okay gotcha

/thread
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby so basically you're a faggot? oh okay gotcha

/thread

If not siring several unwanted children by being a dumb motherfucker like you = being a faggot, then guilty as charged.

Have fun not paying child support, ayy lmao.
Jump to Top