User Controls

How did Niggas In Space come about?

FON Yung Blood
    Was there a migration from Arnox's forum or rdfrn or something? I only stumbled across it by typing 'junio jacon jeese jurger' into google.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    yeah most everyone went to rdfrn. rdfrns admin was a total pussy just like arnox, he shut the site down with very little notice because he was doxxed. So lanny made niggasinspace
    To be fair he was going to give a few days for people to wrap up but much like sanctuary his admins decided to fuckit.jpg and went on a banning spree and deleted a shit ton of shit. At that point he just said im done and didnt back up the site or keep it open.

Sufficeth to say, lanny learned the lesson of NO MODS NO RULES!!!!!!!!!!! and this has been the smoothest forums (albeit one of the smallest) that spawned from the community.
    FON Yung Blood
    So where is everyone? They decided to fuck off for good or just don't know about this place? Or is my guess as good as anyone's?
    The totse2 fags and 90% of the migratedzokletfags called it quits. Im just here for shitposting along with everyone else.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    So where is everyone? They decided to fuck off for good or just don't know about this place? Or is my guess as good as anyone's?

most of the "fun bunch" just use tinychat.com/tinybltc
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    *fag gaggle
    Lanny Bird of Courage

Hard to say. There wasn't a lot of time between idio announcing rdfrn was going to bite the big one and it going offline so I'm sure some people just missed the connection there, but then rdfrn already was fairly slow moving. I'm sure some said fuck it and didn't want to jump to yet another site at each and every juncture since totse.
Jump to Top