User Controls

Holy Shit!!

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I just won 50k dollars!!

I'm not even fucking kidding!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAS FAM YAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

YEEAAHHHH!!!! If your for real can have $20 PLEASE I'd do the same for you ma nigga I won't even ask for more

Post last edited by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick at 2017-06-18T23:30:01.738545+00:00
    if that's true, congratz, that's awesome

how?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I lied.

BUT! If I did, I'd totally give you (actro) like at least $100. G-Piz I'd give you $100 too even though you don't need it as much.

Nah I found this old like pre-owned car lot sales event ad in my room, had a scratch off thing and it said I won the grand prize. It's way expired and pretty clearly a HOAX, I just wanted to pretend for a minute it was real.

lol, dang...
    nobody wins the lottery
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    *posting in a worthless shitty thread*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL *posting in a worthless shitty thread*

Welcome. Why don't you have a seat right over there?
    Originally posted by mmQ I lied.

BUT! If I did, I'd totally give you (actro) like at least $100. G-Piz I'd give you $100 too even though you don't need it as much.

Nah I found this old like pre-owned car lot sales event ad in my room, had a scratch off thing and it said I won the grand prize. It's way expired and pretty clearly a HOAX, I just wanted to pretend for a minute it was real.

damn, i was going to say you should bus all NIS members to that national park this summer so we can have a bbq
    Originally posted by mmQ Welcome. Why don't you have a seat right over there?

And why don't you post your useless threads in Half Baked?
    Originally posted by greenplastic bus all NIS members to that national park this summer so we can have a bbq

NiS bbq

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by -SpectraL And why don't you post your useless threads in Half Baked?

because he's a shit head!
    McBurger Yung Blood [my commendable short-winged anthyllis]
    because he DGAF and cause it doesn't really matter anyways
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by McBurger because he DGAF and cause it doesn't really matter anyways

Originally posted by McBurger because he DGAF and cause it doesn't really matter anyways

nothing matters man... people just don't get it...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL And why don't you post your useless threads in Half Baked?

Oh whoops I thought I did. Why don't you go ahead and move it for me instead of being oddly triggered over something so trivial? Thanks.
    Originally posted by mmQ Oh whoops I thought I did.

Not true.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Report me.
    Originally posted by mmQ Report me.

Reported.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Reported.

🚽💩
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Reported.

Rat!!
Jump to Top