User Controls

I have now accepted I'll never be rich.

And I don't care. I feel 100% content. I could become as rich as I want and have all that sweet exepensive shit, but it's just not worth climbing My. Everest to get it. Plus, there would be troubles that I can't foresee, like people constantly trying to shake you down for money and stuff. All I will do, is live in a cheap shitty old camper, get whatever low paying job I can get and just take it easy. I'll still be rich in the sense that when I get paid, pretty much all that money is mine to spend on drugs, booze, lottery tickets, whatever cool shit they've got at the gas station, and still have some to put away for whatever shit I'm saving up for at that time. Thats all I wanna do. Cause when you're way in last place and are gonna finish last anyways, its stupid to try running harder.

Post last edited by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick at 2017-06-18T21:52:35.114536+00:00
    I have now accepted I'll never be an astronaut

:(
    Your outlook appears to be:

-Be rich, life is good.
    -Don't be rich, life is shitty and pointless.

I suggest you reevaluate.
    Originally posted by Dargo Your outlook appears to be:

-Be rich, life is good.

Easy for you. In Russia, they duct-tape fix the ISS if they need to. In America, no one wants to dump money into a car so they change them out every 3-5 years.

:js
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick

And I don't care. I feel 100% content. I could become as rich as I want and have all that sweet exepensive shit, but it's just not worth climbing My. Everest to get it. Plus, there would be troubles that I can't foresee, like people constantly trying to shake you down for money and stuff. All I will do, is live in a cheap shitty old camper, get whatever low paying job I can get and just take it easy. I'll still be rich in the sense that when I get paid, pretty much all that money is mine to spend on drugs, booze, lottery tickets, whatever cool shit they've got at the gas station, and still have some to put away for whatever shit I'm saving up for at that time. Thats all I wanna do. Cause when you're way in last place and are gonna finish last anyways, its stupid to try running harder.

Post last edited by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick at 2017-06-18T21:52:35.114536+00:00

Good. Now you can begin to enjoy life.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Dargo Your outlook appears to be:

-Be rich, life is good.

It sounds like it's more,

-True richness is being able to buy whatever cool shit they have at the gas station.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top