User Controls

Look, if you had, one shot, or one opportunity

To suck your own penis, in one moment, would you capture it between your lips, or let it slip?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    OOP THERE GOES GRAVITY
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    OOOH, HE'S SO HARD BUT HE
    BLOWS HIS LOAD EARLY
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    WON'T SUCK HIS WEE
    THOROUGHLY, CUM ON HIS LIPS CRUSTILY
    GOES IN HIS THROAT READILY
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Of course I would. Although I've heard that the feeling is more like sucking dick than having your dick suck and isn't really worth it. May as well give it a try, though.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    engaged in rampant phaggottry/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Malice Of course I would. Although I've heard that the feeling is more like sucking dick than having your dick suck and isn't really worth it. May as well give it a try, though.

As with all masturbatory aids, one always reverts to the baseline eventually. It's probably only be something you do once or twice anyway.
    Bemb
    Originally posted by Malice Of course I would. Although I've heard that the feeling is more like sucking dick than having your dick suck and isn't really worth it. May as well give it a try, though.

I've sucked my own dick many times and this is the truth. Also, terrible neck strain. This is what caused me to realize I have a huge dick too.
Jump to Top