User Controls

I wish to die in my 60's.

Thats just the right time to die, you got to fuck around being alive long enough and you won't have to suffer through having your body degrade and become horrifyingly ugly. Maybe early-mid 70's, but thats the max, and only if you're rich.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Everyone says that, and they mean it, but once they finally get to the magic number, they still don't want to go yet.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Protip: always want to go, so when it happens you're pleasantly surprised
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I've always said that I want to be dead by 40,but I know if I make it that long I'll probably want to live longer
    Even hundred-year-old people don't really want to die. They just keep hoping for at least another few months of sunsets. It's the human condition to want to live as long as possible.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    yeh you feel differently when you get older. you'll start to realize that obsessing about vanity really is retarded for one. coz you obsess about how you appear to everyone else, but guess what? none of them give a fuck what you look like, coz they're all obsessed with how they look too much to give a fuck what you look like.

BohemianVox Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick

Thats just the right time to die, you got to fuck around being alive long enough and you won't have to suffer through having your body degrade and become horrifyingly ugly. Maybe early-mid 70's, but thats the max, and only if you're rich.

Traducerear
    Originally posted by NARCassist yeh you feel differently when you get older. you'll start to realize that obsessing about vanity really is retarded for one. coz you obsess about how you appear to everyone else, but guess what? none of them give a fuck what you look like, coz they're all obsessed with how they look too much to give a fuck what you look like.

People waste their entire lives away stressing and worrying about things that don't even matter one bit, until it's almost too late.
    when we're young we are very influenced by the media that make us think vanity is important, so they can sell us products that are usually totally useless anyway. you get wise to it eventually, well most do.

Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Happiness and the will to live are like drugs that have an effect akin to keeping you addicted, irrationally tethered, to the curse of life.
    Originally posted by Malice Happiness and the will to live are like drugs that have an effect akin to keeping you addicted, irrationally tethered, to the curse of life.

only for you tho.

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Originally posted by DocFoster Protip: always want to go, so when it happens you're pleasantly surprised

I should have died, and before now, wish I had died in February. I'm pretty bummed out I didn't get to join the 27 club. meh... it's worth it now, I guess, but I miss my dog who took my place... I knew death was coming on my birthday, and it should have been me, but... sometimes death is a sneaky fucker.

EDIT: I am ready to go when it's my time though. I don't want to hang around suffering, dealing with surgery, or trying to prevent the inevitable fate that comes to all... I'm ready to go when it's time to check out. My luck will be that as soon as I reach the pinnacle of happiness in my life, something retarded will happen as I'm basking in the after-glow of my bliss and I'll have it stripped away, just like that... such is life: an unfair, demented, bitch. Just got to make the best of what you got, here and now.

Quality, always, over quantity, IMO.

Post last edited by hydromorphone at 2017-06-18T10:39:43.927716+00:00

Post last edited by hydromorphone at 2017-06-18T10:40:13.756630+00:00
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Even hundred-year-old people don't really want to die. They just keep hoping for at least another few months of sunsets. It's the human condition to want to live as long as possible.

Not everyone is like that. I want to stop living when the tipping point of pain is greater than the joys from life, and I've always been that way. I'm cool with going when it's time to go, and I won't be fighting to cling to a life with unbearable suffering in it.
    Originally posted by Lavared I wish I was born in the 80's

i wish it was still the 80s, good fucking times man.

I miss the '60's. Times were hard, but simple.
    fuck me speccy how old are you?

Originally posted by NARCassist fuck me speccy how old are you?

Our car had a crank that was stored in the front end. You had to grab the crank, stick it in this hole in the grill, and turn it several times to start the engine, while someone else turned the ignition. You were lucky if it didn't fire up and rip your arm right off.
Jump to Top