User Controls

Guided by voices

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I turn thirty in about a week but I still feel like a young man, but I've decided things have to be very fundamentally different. I'm a people helper, like the part time maintenance kid at my place is a total rat and he busted the pipes at the apartment next door and all these bugs came into my place and he came in to check out the place and told the land lady I had a cat so I had to pay a huge fee right when my car broke down to keep my cat it was fucked up.

But anyways my neighbor is a fireman and used to tour with hemdale when he was a kid and he's taught me how to play the bass better, he got a new jeep recently and was showing it to the rat maintnence guy and I was like hey whats up man and went about my business, I went back down stairs to go to my car and some witch was bitching about how thats not a parking spot where the jeep was parked and how she wants to know who owns it (as if it was that big of a deal) and said don't do it and the lady walked away. (she's a rat as well)

I wake up some days and I don't want to talk to anyone and I see all these pretty little faces that I want to slap, but occasionally see some that I embrace. I like people that are beautiful and smart, and I try not to be abusive like I used to be and I've been doing a lot better at it. I used to have a lot of expectations of people and when that didn't happen my way I would get really angry and weird about it, not that I will let someone walk all over me but if someone isn't my kind of person I will just let it be.

Like last sunday I went to go get a brew and the guy that works at several of the valeros was working at that one that day, and I know him a bit I would go in and chat with him for a second and leave, but I ent up haning with one night and we went drinking and stuff and he paid for the drinks which was cool and I dropped him off back at home because he doesn't have a car. Anyways when i went in that last sunday I was like hey dude whats up, bought my brew and went out to my car as I was about to drive off he came out and walked up to my car and asked for my number so I gave it to him and because I don't really know the guy that well and we've only hung out once while drunk I told him my name afterwards, and I said "yeah Doug" and he said "okay Dick" and so while he was leaning in my passenger window being rude I grabbed his stupid vape that was hanging by his lanyard and broke it and it fell on my floorboard and I drove off and said I will give it back to you later.

I go back to the store the other day to go get some gas and he's there and I just say give me 20 on 1 and just walk out instead of talking to the asshole, he didn't even ask about the vape. But some people are fucked up like that.

But thats the plight of being a lamb in todays society and even yesterdays.

My friend I've been seeing for the last two months I only have sex with her and she's pretty cute but I don't think she's my gf but I let that be and just enjoy my time with her because she always comes over when I tell her to and she always does what I tell her to (until she doesn't lol) but I like hanging with her because I can sweat out all the alcohol and she's not hung up on drugs or drinking so I just go along with it and dry out.
    And what I like about her besides that stuff is after the second time I ever hung out with her she text me telling me she isn't taking birth control anymore and I like the honesty, so I stocked up on tons of spermicide.

But there is something sweet and soft towards the subtle ways of our world. I took some acid last year and saw slipknot and marilyn manson and afterwards I went back to my friends house and she fell asleep because she did shrooms and that doesn't last as long and she was tired, I was still pretty wired so I got in my car and drove to the center of the world where I used to live and I heard voices not voices telling me what to do in my head, but voices of people talking in the distance, so I followed it because I wondered if they were tripping to, I got to a ditch and realized that that was where I was supposed to be in that time and sat down and watched the moon and stars as if they were shimmering diamonds cut out of the sun, and I felt good about it.

I went back to my friends place, pet her cat and drank one of her brews got on her bed and petted her for awhile and told her I was going to go.

you're incoherent
    Originally posted by Hu-Hu! you're incoherent

and you're really vague
    more tl;dr poorly written bullshit about being a loser and a piece of shit
    wtf is up with all these alt-cowards insulting me
    you should kill yourself
    Originally posted by Hu-Hu! you should kill yourself

We won't ever be so fortunate.
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Bill Krozby, my dude
    Discount Whore 2.0 Houston [retell my unflavored scrape]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby and you're really vague

No one is being vague. Your entire post is incoherent.
    Originally posted by DocFoster Bill Krozby, my dude

yes?
    Originally posted by Discount Whore 2.0 No one is being vague. Your entire post is incoherent.

how so? seems like you're just talking out of your ass again and trying to gang up on me like the rest of the sheeple here do.

its not my fault your comprehension doesn't extend beyond 'witty' one liners and memes you retard
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yes?

Nothing. Just saying hey. You doing ok, chief?
    Originally posted by DocFoster Nothing. Just saying hey. You doing ok, chief?

Yeah I'm doing alright, I have a date tonight and right now I'm just doing laundry and eating a salad. How are you doing?
    Discount Whore 2.0 Houston [retell my unflavored scrape]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby how so? seems like you're just talking out of your ass again and trying to gang up on me like the rest of the sheeple here do.

its not my fault your comprehension doesn't extend beyond 'witty' one liners and memes you retard

#Justschizophrenicthings
    Originally posted by Discount Whore 2.0 #Justschizophrenicthings

lol
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol

Things to look forward to.

More health issues but that are more life threatening.

Friends dying off more and more from your childhood days. (though the percent is fewer these days)

Vision. Most people who have great vision develop *Myopia* or they're far sided and lose close up vision. your eye's muscles start to go in your late 30s early 40s

gut weight. 80-90 percent of people start developing rapid weight gain by their mid 30s regardless of how thin they were in their 20s.. often from Hypothyroidism or other genetic factors.
    By 35, the average person realizes they need to work out twice as much to gain the same muscle tone in the teens and 20s

more sensitivity to milk products.

Joint Pain. and I don't mean that "Good burn" feeling from a good workout.. I'm talking about lingering aches

Stiffness trying to get out of bed in the morning.

Erectile dysfunction and less of a libido (use it or lose it)

More tiredness. I didn't get tired until my mid 40s but some of my friends started suffering from this in their mid to late 30s.

Baldness. Though usually a person who shows sign of severe baldness will show signs of it in their late teens or early 20s with rapid thinning.. most men start to bald on the crown of their head and thinning on the sides of the forehead

some hearing lost. you won't notice it but you lose certain frequency tones and slowly ask for people to repeat what they say

constipation. your lower GI starts to tighten up. you're more dehydrated.

Prostate .. shooting pains between your nutsack and asshole. or the pain will feel close to your bladder

toenail discoloration. your body doesn't absorb vitamins in foods as much and your toenails are the first indicator to you lacking certain vitamins.

lost of height (your spine is like an accordion) it will start to shrink and you might become more hunchback.

Just an overall will to say "Fuck it' to running, jogging or treadmill. aerobics becomes harder for many.

Stop drinking alcohol and hit the gym more often, Bill Krozby.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Discount Whore 2.0 No one is being vague. Your entire post is incoherent.

I started lol'ing due to how completely inane his story and life are.

Like, right in the first paragraph, how does this follow?

"I'm a people helper, like the part time maintenance kid at my place is a total rat and he busted the pipes at the apartment next door and all these bugs came into my place and he came in to check out the place and told the land lady I had a cat so I had to pay a huge fee right when my car broke down to keep my cat it was fucked up. "
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Malice I started lol'ing due to how completely inane his story and life are.

Like, right in the first paragraph, how does this follow?

"I'm a people helper, like the part time maintenance kid at my place is a total rat and he busted the pipes at the apartment next door and all these bugs came into my place and he came in to check out the place and told the land lady I had a cat so I had to pay a huge fee right when my car broke down to keep my cat it was fucked up. "

You're such a jerkwad
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i thot that was artistic rendition of a dull life and when he said it like that i find it quite interesting.

like some art movie.
    Tl;dr

DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL?

There is something wrong with you Bill Krozby. I'm here as your friend anyway though. :p
Jump to Top