User Controls

A serious question

Benny Hausburg Yung Blood
    Have you ever masturbated with soap in the bathtub or with vasoline and it burns you peehole ...

Well it's been burning for about 10 days now. And it's making me pee so much that I'm dehydrated so I drink more and it pees more. So I started to drink pure cranberry juice which is expensive at health foods. And it's not making the burn go away.

I am so desperate to get rid of the pain I want to chop this the top part of the peen off. the mushroom part.

I'm so not kidding. If I dip it in ice water or get some lidocaine from the black market I will so stand in front of Lanny's company/apartment whatever and numb it up and place a rubberband around it.. then chop it off in public. let them arrest me. I'm told that's how you get a full badge in a motorcycle gang.. by chopping the tip off.
    I just want the pain to go away mostly. The Motorcycle gang club is just a bonus
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    You have a Urinary Tract infection. You need antibiotics.

You don't need to get local anesthetics on the black market... I have a fuckton. Maricaine, Lido/epi... it's easy as fuck to get.

Get some fucking bactrim and you'll be good.
Jump to Top