User Controls

Cannabinoid fear mongering

Kuje Tej Houston [disorientate this purple-tinged ornithorhynchidae]
    Pisses me off. Yes theyre potent. Yes theyre dangerous if used in extreme amounts, yes since they are full agonists at cannabinoid receptors they can cause seizures/tachycardia/death if note careful

But i cant even find any fucking factual, unbiased death statistics. I look up synthetic cannabinoid deaths and find news articles using words like "scary new zombie drug killing teens" but no statistics.

I found one source saying 15 died in 2015 directly from cannabinoid OD, and less than 7 in 2014
    Thats all the info I can find

Can someone help me out here? ill give 5 zomblorgos to anyone who can find me info about death from cannabinoids. No not spice which can contain anything from cathinones to opiates, but cannabinoid full agonists
    just smoke weed
    Originally posted by greenplastic just smoke weed

Syncan cheaper n stroonker
    Originally posted by Kuje Tej Syncan cheaper n stroonker

yea but that comes at the price of your health. maybe not for every syncan but I've known people that fucked up their body with some syncans. i'm usually pro rc but syncans i won't fuck with anymore, it's totally not worth it at all when you could get weed legally (probably) and it's perfectly healthy
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I totally prefer the regular stuff, no contest. Way different body load.
    Originally posted by greenplastic yea but that comes at the price of your health. maybe not for every syncan but I've known people that fucked up their body with some syncans. i'm usually pro rc but syncans i won't fuck with anymore, it's totally not worth it at all when you could get weed legally (probably) and it's perfectly healthy

Sorry that argument just doesn't cut it
    Im not willing to further waste my money on a weak, slightly mood altering, cucked plant. Yeah its safe. Healthy? In ways. I dont really care about my health. Half of my scalp nerves are damaged and im disfigured from a pointless injury commited by an idiot sho didnt think a glass would shatter when smashed against a skull. Cannabinoids help the pain.

Inb4 you call me a pussy
    Unlike the irrational, quick to act, sociopathic-but-uncontrolled... person? I guess theyre a person? Who did this, i like to formulate my actions with great care to provide a fitting and merciful retaliation. Sometimes the mind is easier to break than the bone. Or skin.
Jump to Top