User Controls

i'm ready for it to be summer again

and luckily I'm only like 8 hours away. it's about fucking time
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Have a good one.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Die in your sleep. Thanks.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Die in your sleep. Thanks.

well it's better than being beaten to death
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Just kidding. When are you leaving for Thai town again? Middle of July?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I was kidding, too. I actually hope you die.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Just kidding. When are you leaving for Thai town again? Middle of July?

i might not go now, and just spend the summer going to national parks and music fests
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by greenplastic i might not go now, and just spend the summer going to national parks and music fests

You should come up to Theodore Roosevelt Nat'l Park later this summer. I'll meet you and we can hike and find bison and mountain lions and shit. AND SHIT.
    Originally posted by mmQ You should come up to Theodore Roosevelt Nat'l Park later this summer. I'll meet you and we can hike and find bison and mountain lions and shit. AND SHIT.

this is actually feasible, i might be going to minnesota and that's pretty close
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by greenplastic this is actually feasible, i might be going to minnesota and that's pretty close

Itasca?
    Originally posted by mmQ Itasca?

minneapolis
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    My little sis goes to U of M. Interestingly she just did a semester abroad in Thailand.

Going there for music then, I presume?
    Originally posted by mmQ My little sis goes to U of M. Interestingly she just did a semester abroad in Thailand.

Going there for music then, I presume?

I was going to Taiwan though.

And no...why music? I'd be going to visit family
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh I always get those two confused.

I just guessed music because you said you'd be doing music festivals and national parks. That's why I guessed Itasca. Minneapolis has a pretty solid music scene, which is why I guessed music. FUCK!! Didn't know you had family in Minneapolis. Hella lives near there too we should meet up with him and have an apple bobbing contest just to fuck with him.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Damn that reminds me I was supposed to go to Thailand like 4 years ago; get drunk and bang tons of streetwalkers. Well I guess it's up to you know OP. Make us proud.

Unless you live on a lake or have a cottage to go to or something summer is gay.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lol. Fuuuuck that reminds me I was supposed to do laundry a couple months ago. FUUUUCKKK!!!
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick

Unless you live on a lake or have a cottage to go to or something summer is gay.

says the guy who's constantly lamenting the fact that he sits inside and get drunk day after day
    Originally posted by mmQ Oh I always get those two confused.

I just guessed music because you said you'd be doing music festivals and national parks. That's why I guessed Itasca. Minneapolis has a pretty solid music scene, which is why I guessed music. FUCK!! Didn't know you had family in Minneapolis. Hella lives near there too we should meet up with him and have an apple bobbing contest just to fuck with him.

i'm down
    Originally posted by mmQ Oh I always get those two confused.

let's do ALD-52
Jump to Top