User Controls

Every other number is a multiple of 2.

That's just how it works. Half of all numbers are divisible by 2.
    Fun fact: editing this post before the "editted" timer came up created a duplicate thread. At least I think it's probably related to that. I don't know.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Every time an American bald eagle flaps its wings a baby gets tossed into the can can.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Reals are numbers and only an infinitesimally small portion of them are evenly divisible by two.

checkmate atheists.

P.S. so where are we on that blowjob
    Originally posted by Lanny P.S. so where are we on that blowjob

About 4,238.4km and 3 beers.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Phoenix About 4,238.4km and 3 beers.

You could well afford a plane ticket, Lanny. Bring him to SF and give him a tour, take him places, it's a fun city and could do a great deal to alleviate his depression.

And of course in return you would receive a great deal of hot taboo sex. Nothing is off limits with someone like HTS, everything is yours.
    Originally posted by Malice You could well afford a plane ticket, Lanny. Bring him to SF and give him a tour, take him places, it's a fun city and could do a great deal to alleviate his depression.

And of course in return you would receive a great deal of hot taboo sex. Nothing is off limits with someone like HTS, everything is yours.

*starts packing ball gags and butt plugs into luggage*
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged

If it actually happens, could I get a BJ too? I'm literally a handholdless kissless mid-20s virgin, by choice due to severe aspergers. I have severe OCD and am extremely clean, actually wash using a dish scouring pad, lathering and rinsing multiple times (at least 3), then applying clear gel deodorant when I dry off to prevent sweating. I'll also insist on a condom because I don't trust you, you've been a whore in the past and oral herpes is far too common and often asymptomatic. Also, all trolling aside, my penis is actually a decent size, even above average.

The scenario would be a homemade glory hole that completely blocks me from sight, with neither of us speaking, due to crippling anxiety around strangers and being incapable of random conversation. I could also engage in physical S&M afterward if you want, you know I can be highly abusive and malicious, although I would insist on wearing a mask, something that covers my entire head, other than my eyes (may wear sunglasses as well). I know how to stimulate a prostate and would never try any cringy moves, just the best positions.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Malice If it actually happens, could I get a BJ too? I'm literally a handholdless kissless mid-20s virgin, by choice due to severe aspergers. I have severe OCD and am extremely clean, actually wash using a dish scouring pad, lathering and rinsing multiple times (at least 3), then applying clear gel deodorant when I dry off to prevent sweating. I'll also insist on a condom because I don't trust you, you've been a whore in the past and oral herpes is far too common and often asymptomatic. Also, all trolling aside, my penis is actually a decent size, even above average.

The scenario would be a homemade glory hole that completely blocks me from sight, with neither of us speaking, due to crippling anxiety around strangers and being incapable of random conversation. I could also engage in physical S&M afterward if you want, you know I can be highly abusive and malicious, although I would insist on wearing a mask, something that covers my entire head, other than my eyes (may wear sunglasses as well). I know how to stimulate a prostate and would never try any cringy moves, just the best positions.

ohh malice, you old romantic you.

go on casanova...

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Some say that 1 is the loneliest number, but I think it's 11. They are identical twins, and they hate each other because people are always mistaking them for ONE another (hue) and so they are sad, and therefore they isolate, and therefore they are lonely. 11 isn't one number, it is 2 numbers.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Every circuit that is numbered as either a multiple of 6 or a multiple of 6 minus 1, is a C phase of a 3 phase A.C. electrical system.

1 2 red
    3 4 black
    5 6 blue
    7 8 red
    9 10 black
    11 12 blue

All numbers added together up 36 = 666
    Lanny Bird of Courage

What city do you live in? Can you travel to the US (like in terms of having a passport and visa if you need one)?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Malice If it actually happens, could I get a BJ too? I'm literally a handholdless kissless mid-20s virgin, by choice due to severe aspergers. I have severe OCD and am extremely clean, actually wash using a dish scouring pad, lathering and rinsing multiple times (at least 3), then applying clear gel deodorant when I dry off to prevent sweating. I'll also insist on a condom because I don't trust you, you've been a whore in the past and oral herpes is far too common and often asymptomatic. Also, all trolling aside, my penis is actually a decent size, even above average.

This made me laugh fo real. Hahaha...

Oh Malice.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Malice, please tell me you use a Chore Boy brand dish scouring pad for you warshing.
    cerakote African Astronaut

look brother the whole point is to not have to "sell" yourself like a tv infomercial product

dont give them your fuckin resume
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by cerakote look brother the whole point is to not have to "sell" yourself like a tv infomercial product

dont give them your fuckin resume

Who the fuck is this guy?
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RisiR † Who the fuck is this guy?

who the fuck are you
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by cerakote who the fuck are you

Once again...

This isn't your kitchen table and I'm not the dude who just came out of your mother's bedroom and took your cereal away.

I'm RisiR. OG Space Nigga. I died for your sins. Facts.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by RisiR † Once again…

This isn't your kitchen table and I'm not the dude who just came out of your mother's bedroom and took your cereal away.

I'm RisiR. OG Space Nigga. I died for your sins. Facts.

Lies. He's an orangutan that spent too much on windows.
Jump to Top