User Controls

Life's Bullshit.

Is why lifes bullshit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I agree completely.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Life is like a finely aged wine. All I need is a fishin' pole and a bottle of shine.
    Originally posted by RestStop Life is like a finely aged wine

Shitty and worth nowhere near what retards pay for it?
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Life is a constant feeling of being in a shitty situation, then looking back on it later and wishing you were back in that situation. It's common to focus on the shit parts of life when they happen, and only see the good parts when looking back though.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Shitty and worth nowhere near what retards pay for it?

To a point; Yes. I just go with the flow got full grams on deck no need to finesse. Got a brazilian centerfold at the crib waitin' to undress. Takin' advantage of every loophole and blessin' I was given. I just thank the Lord I ain't dead or in prison.

Post last edited by RestStop at 2017-06-15T18:13:02.179237+00:00
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by RestStop To a point; Yes. I just go with the flow got full grams on deck no need to finesse. Got a brazilian centerfold at the crib waitin' to undress. Takin' advantage of every loophole and blessin' I was given. I just thank the Lord I ain't dead or in prison.

Post last edited by RestStop at 2017-06-15T18:13:02.179237+00:00

Is that original content?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by RisiR † Is that original content?

Yep.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    That was dope.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Life is a constant feeling of being in a shitty situation, then looking back on it later and wishing you were back in that situation. It's common to focus on the shit parts of life when they happen, and only see the good parts when looking back though.

R.N.S
    McBurger Yung Blood [my commendable short-winged anthyllis]
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick Is why lifes bullshit.

Awesome. Brilliant-ass. Fuckin. Quote.
Jump to Top