User Controls

I just got 2 10 year old kids high on meth

Thezigly Yung Blood
    I was smoking the bubbles innawoods these lil chicken heads happy meal ass niggas come outta nowhere and ask if Im smoking crack. I sold them each a fat $10 sack and cut up some lines and showed them how to sniff it through money

The one still has one eye closed hahaha first hit is always free bro!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Thezigly I was smoking the bubbles innawoods these lil chicken heads happy meal ass niggas come outta nowhere and ask if Im smoking crack. I sold them each a fat $10 sack and cut up some lines and showed them how to sniff it through money

Reported.

LOL nah j/k braj nice of you to not rip them and hook up those fat ass sacks! NOICE, NOICE.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    how was it free if you sold it to them?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    If you end up fucking them post pics.
    Thezigly Yung Blood
    The first hit was free they wanted more
    Was it good meth at least or shitty trailer park shake and bake crap?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Spiceroy oh u

That's Scronaldo!
    Originally posted by Thezigly I was smoking the bubbles innawoods these lil chicken heads happy meal ass niggas come outta nowhere and ask if Im smoking crack. I sold them each a fat $10 sack and cut up some lines and showed them how to sniff it through money

you should start doing goatse exercises on that back taint of yours so when your 5 best friends in prison crush that ass of yours you wont bleed out so much
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 you should start doing goatse exercises on that back taint of yours so when your 5 best friends in prison crush that ass of yours you wont bleed out so much

He lives in Canada. Worst he will get is rehab with community service and probably one of those being optional but "strongly suggested".
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RestStop He lives in Canada. Worst he will get is rehab with community service and probably one of those being optional but "strongly suggested".

Oh those silly Canadians that think curling is an actual sports
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Oh those silly Canadians that think curling is an actual sports

Curling originated in Scotland.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    More like "thenigly" amirite
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Oh those silly Canadians that think curling is an actual sports

Fuck your mother.
    Originally posted by RestStop He lives in Canada. Worst he will get is rehab with community service and probably one of those being optional but "strongly suggested".

No.. you don't understand. He is already sober this is a relapse so anything he says or does is forgiven.

theres a reason all science fiction sports of the future are extremely similar to curling and bowling....
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    That's awesome. Reminds me of my first time getting meth. A buddy of mine needed gas and all I had was $10 in change for some weed so he sold me a 1/4 gram and gave me a ride home.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Fuck your mother.

Only a Classless Whorebag Gutter Slut would say such a crude thing!

Why don't you go Harri-Kari yourself as repentance
Jump to Top