User Controls

Sidebar

Guided Yung Blood
    I know nothing about bbs design and administration, but if possible, I imagine a sidebar would be a tremendous help to this site. Sidebars are particularly important for forums with low post-rates, as it helps users know where the motion is, and where to contribute.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    I know nothing about bbs design and administration

Neither does the current site administration, so don't hold your breath for any improvements.
    Guided Yung Blood
    That's not a problem given the community, as long as Lanny is willing to allow others to work on it.
    New topics works for me
    Guided Yung Blood
    New topics works for me

The "New Topics" feature does appear to offer essentially the same function, but it requires action on the part of the user to be used, which requires more commitment on the part of the user. I understand why the difference between it and having an actively-displayed sidebar seems minimal, but I suspect it might make a good difference for those who minimally browse the site.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Lanny's various skills do not include the ability to create a sidebar, but if you ever want someone banned 300+ times, he's your man... errr... woman.
    I'd prefer a chat box we can call it a cat box
    fuck a sidebar, worst idea EVER
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    hot topic's what hott.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    The "New Topics" feature does appear to offer essentially the same function, but it requires action on the part of the user to be used, which requires more commitment on the part of the user. I understand why the difference between it and having an actively-displayed sidebar seems minimal, but I suspect it might make a good difference for those who minimally browse the site.

Thot u killed urself o+
Jump to Top