User Controls

juice fasting

Anybody ever do this? I used to do water fasts every now and then but with work the way it is now I faint multiple times per day if I try to do water fasts

I'm too lazy/cheap to actually buy a juicer and do it the "right way" so I was thinking of getting a few bottles of v8 fruit juice and vegetable juice

So how does this work? Do you just alternately drink one or the other when hungry or thirsty or is there some schedule that works best?

Post last edited by Kolokol-1 at 2017-06-14T12:03:43.792774+00:00
    No, that's gay. That's like candy dieting. Just eat the fruit and drink water you fag.
    so obviously a taboo fred it hurts
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    omg, don't say juice whatever you do

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Narc omg, don't say juice whatever you do

Juice.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Juice.

I know that

https://niggasin.space/post/187750

I was trying to use trickery and misdirection

RisiR † 29 Autism
    I know, you said the word juice in your own post. I'm not stupid, ok?
    jedis
    ALLAHUAKBAR

JUICE
    You guys are really retarded sometimes tbh
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 so obviously wrong it hurts

Originally posted by RisiR † I know, you said the word juice in your own post. I'm not stupid, ok?

i'm not playing on this account, and we all have different taboo words.

RisiR † 29 Autism
    I don't play the stupid game anyway. OK?
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I've done two, one that lasted eleven days and one that went on for three weeks. My mind was clearer than ever, with laser focus and few emotional distractions. I lost about 12 pounds, too. I thnk they're mostly bullshit now, though. If you're gonna do it get a good juicer and use only fresh produce. I'm serious, don't white knuckle this think. We're talking about a lengthy fast, so make sure you're ingesting quality stuff.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    https://www.amazon.com/Breville-BJE200XL-Fountain-700-Watt-Extractor/dp/B000MDHH06/ref=sr_1_2?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1497474798&sr=1-2&keywords=breville+juicer

This is the machine I use. It's good quality and it only costs ~2 weeks of the produce you'll be needing. Don't expect to save cash, this isn't a diet for your wallet.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Try to drink like 4-6 huge servings a day. You'll need your bases - apples, carrots, cucumbers - these are for volume. Then you'll want to include greens, ideally kale and spinach. Add your fruit last, and pick really flavorful ones because it's not going to taste good. It would be advantageous to sort your produce and put it into serving sizes ahead of time.
    Oh, and prepare for the first week to be like hell. You'll be at a major caloric deficit and your nose will begin alert you to any food within a block, you'll absolutely hate it. Once you get past this (took me 7-9 days), you've got smooth sailing.
    Or stop destroying the nutritional balance of fruits and just eat them, ffs...
    Yeah, you'll get the fiber out of it if you just eat it, dude. And if you actually tell any of your family or friends that you're doing this they'll think you're anorexic.
    Originally posted by Zanick Yeah, you'll get the fiber out of it if you just eat it, dude. And if you actually tell any of your family or friends that you're doing this they'll think you're anorexic.

They already think I'm anorexic despite weighing almost 250 pounds because they never see me eat anything and when I'm over for holiday bullshit I don't eat much at all

Anyway thanks for the info, the juicers aren't as expensive as they were last time I looked, but I still probably won't be able to do it for a while unless I just try a water fast again

But really what's wrong with store bought 100% juice?
    Originally posted by Zanick Oh, and prepare for the first week to be like hell. You'll be at a major caloric deficit and your nose will begin alert you to any food within a block, you'll absolutely hate it. Once you get past this (took me 7-9 days), you've got smooth sailing.

Yeah, I remember this happening when I did water fasts. It was only three days then though.
Jump to Top