User Controls

Please change the stupid gay ass faggot ass name of the Music forum

I know you were reaching rewally hard for clever funny names and trying to be witty, but just name it "Music", I actually know what the forum is called and it still escapes my sight when I'm actively looking for it sometiemds, and instead of quickly asnd easily scanning the front page for it, now I have to stop and look. This is not a MASDSIVE inconvenience but it's happened often enough that I wonder if people ever even look at the music forum, since it's named someting retarded.

Just call it "music". It doesn't need to be clever.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I agree.
    If it's changed the forum description should stay the same, I think it's funny
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    I second this notion

I don't get it anyway. What's a p4k?
    Pitchfork, a gay hipster music review outlet.
    Real Nigga Music should be the forum name. We space niggas n shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Niggafy

No one on this site even reads bitchfork, which is a good thing, but the joke is lost anyway.
    Bump
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    agreed.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    fixed.
    Originally posted by Lanny fixed.

I don't get it
    This is your fault Falco.
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 I don't get it

Lanny does not understand that a joke is supposed to be funny i.e. Make people laugh.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Not everything has to be funny, Lanny. You aren't on stage in a poncho delivering deadpan humor about being a programmer in San Francisco.

Hahahaha....
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR † Not everything has to be funny, Lanny. You aren't on stage in a poncho delivering deadpan humor about being a programmer in San Francisco.

Hahahaha….

"But have you seen my panna cotta video??"

I'd pay to see Lanny do stand-up. $10 for 20 minutes. Even if he just stood there and didnt say a word I think I'd laugh the entire time.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Not everything has to be funny, Lanny. You aren't on stage in a poncho delivering deadpan humor about being a programmer in San Francisco.

Hahahaha….

yes it does. i come here for entertainment
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by greenplastic yes it does. i come here for entertainment

If this site is the entertainment I'd like to ascertain that Jill the massive faggot car is the annoying 5 minute infomercial in the middle of the made for television movie.
Jump to Top