User Controls

Knife Collection

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Sorry in advance, didn't realise how bad the lighting was.

A few of you seemed interested so I took a bunch of photos of my collection. I've been going for a few years now, going to need to buy a new case...

Keep in mind I like to modify stuff extensively and don't really think about resale - their condition tends to reflect that.

Benchmade Griptilian, Benchmade Mini Griptilian, Benchmade Bedlam knockoff (GANZO tool):

Spydercos - Manix2, Tasman Salt and Matriarch2:

Matriarch Again and FOX Karambit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    High-End Chinese: Field Cleaver, Sukhoi Piston, MAKER XP03 (I think):

Show Ponies - Kizer Mini Flashbang, ZT-0550:

Sharpening Kit and Unimpressed Cat:
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    are you armsmercant alt?

Armsmerchant is asleep. I'm Greyfox.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    no, he's not.

Cool collection. I'm impressed. I like your taste, and my father would have appreciated them too.

I like Kukris myself... I have a thing for the gurkha people, tough bastards... and cool blades IMO. I had one since I was 4 my father's best friend (Uncle John or "Drunken Master"- Vietnam alcoholic my dad kept out of trouble who was skilled in bondo martial arts... thought me a thing or two growing up)...
    Literally Aldra

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Still like the karambits best. I need to get me one of those.
    Matriarch looks like a Citizen. Cool collection bro.
    Originally posted by Sophie Still like the karambits best. I need to get me one of those.

You stay inside all day, it's not like you're gonna need one to slash up lolis. Just get a balisong trainer and flip it.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon You stay inside all day, it's not like you're gonna need one to slash up lolis. Just get a balisong trainer and flip it.

I don't need to slash up lolis period. But a Karambit is cool.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by hydromorphone no, he's not.

Cool collection. I'm impressed. I like your taste, and my father would have appreciated them too.

I like Kukris myself… I have a thing for the gurkha people, tough bastards… and cool blades IMO. I had one since I was 4 my father's best friend (Uncle John or "Drunken Master"- Vietnam alcoholic my dad kept out of trouble who was skilled in bondo martial arts… thought me a thing or two growing up)…

is your father armsmerchant?

lol the blockchain, bitcoins and weebswords

Originally posted by hydromorphone no, he's not.

I like Kukris myself… I have a thing for the gurkha people, tough bastards… and cool blades IMO. I had one since I was 4 my father's best friend (Uncle John or "Drunken Master"- Vietnam alcoholic my dad kept out of trouble who was skilled in bondo martial arts… thought me a thing or two growing up)…

yeah, I don't have a lot of fixed blades. I have a Fairbairn-Sykes fighting knife and a Joker RAK2, I think that's it. Ghurkas are ace, I remember a few years back one of them tried to fight ~40 Indian bandits on a train and won - killed 5 or so, injured around 20.

Originally posted by Captain Falcon Matriarch looks like a Citizen. Cool collection bro.

a Civilian you mean? it's just a smaller, cheaper version of it, some police force requested Spyderco make it I think.

Originally posted by Captain Falcon You stay inside all day, it's not like you're gonna need one to slash up lolis. Just get a balisong trainer and flip it.

I actually have a comb one, I use it to comb my cat
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Nice. I used to be somewhat of a collector myself. I had some very nice double-edged boot knife daggers and combat knives.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I've always been interested in collecting bayonets, those sword length ones specifically

FAP
    Originally posted by aldra a Civilian you mean? it's just a smaller, cheaper version of it, some police force requested Spyderco make it I think.

Indeed, I meant Civilian.

I actually have a comb one, I use it to comb my cat

No shit? Me fucking too! I have a silver one.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    holy shitt aldra, i never knew your fangligay tier gay with knives.

collect these aswell :

oh good, a bottle opener that stabs your hand when you use it

A++
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by aldra oh good, a bottle opener that stabs your hand when you use it

A++

The opening is to put your dick through.
    so... it's designed to stab the underside of your cock?
Jump to Top