User Controls

Occipital neuralgia/other complications from glass shattering in face

Dissociator African Astronaut
    inb4 splooshambo butthurt

yeah we were pretty butthurt about alot of shit before this and since I can still see, and knowing the damage was like, from being
    too.. assumptive? Of me irl because of the way I look the way I take my meds? Or maybe we both run opposing factions on the opposite sides of big band 3304.172

But,
    some stuff happaned, there was misunderstading, and goign go sit on the cough watching tv was msitaken as me going to beat him up?
    Next thinG I know, I have him almost pinned enough to make sure he didn't do something stupid like throw a glass at my face

so, ambulance were called, said, its a very serious cut, 9 staples I need. But I cant feel the top of my head. No sensaiton at all. Ever since the accident, around 24 hrs ago, I've been having on and off throat/lung bleeds, sharp pains in ears and WAHHHSWEOEOELSOSO
    sounds in my ears getting louder and loude
    tha point of this post is to explain, does having a relatively thick drinking glass shatteron forhead from like less than a foot away, it was
    would be of concern
    I just want to die already, this pain is untouchable by any dose of oxy, morphine, or anything
    Been to the hospital, they never heped me , but I got morphine there which was cool.

SometGF LIKE A CONJURING UP CLANSman claimswoman
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Wow, sploo, that was real nice of you to do to your friend.
    Press charges and post his mugshot.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Dissociator throat/lung bleeds, sharp pains in ears and WAHHHSWEOEOELSOSO

that does sound concerning... did you get punched in the nexk or something as well? because I don't see how a gash on your forehead would cause you to cough up blood
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ps. post the pic you put on facebook, it's pretty gnarly

I had something similar glassing myself in HK but the gash was like half the size of yours
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Mother of god I hope this actually happened. Seeing sploo get charges pressed against him, arrested (hope we get a mugshot), and taken to court would be an incredible saga to see unfold.

Flipping out over focalin, getting into a fight that ends with a glass bottle smashed in your face, and needing to go to the ER via ambulance is one hell of a way to end a friendship.
    Aldra.. the blinds man.. the blinds!
    Hee-hee. Sploo's never gonna live this down.
    Shut up you chinese asshole
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You people need serious help.
Jump to Top