User Controls

John Carpenters vampires

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Comb your hair man.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Comb your hair man.

yes mom
    Bill Krozby I heard this recently.. they should of sent Adam Baldwin (Not related to all the other Baldwins.. he's from Full Metal Jacket)
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Bill Krozby I heard this recently.. they should of sent Adam Baldwin (Not related to all the other Baldwins.. he's from Full Metal Jacket)

lol you learn something new every day

my friend and I saw eyes wide shut the other night and it was an hour too long.
    I don't think you understand what a "joke" is
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I don't think you understand what a "joke" is

pretty sure I do.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol you learn something new every day

my friend and I saw eyes wide shut the other night and it was an hour too long.

Yeah but the "hour too long" is the best part.. and creepiest part.

I love Bill Burrs joke about telling the guy at the subway shop to put the condements on his sandwhich because he's not working behind the fucking counter.. which leads up to this entire caddy rant about talking to corporate about his employees not doing their job right and getting customers to do half the job of making the sandwhich.. which leads him into a eyes wide shut party that he walks into.

funny bit. prolly happened to someone in someway. kind of weird shit that would happen to me.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Yeah but the "hour too long" is the best part.. and creepiest part.

I love Bill Burrs joke about telling the guy at the subway shop to put the condements on his sandwhich because he's not working behind the fucking counter.. which leads up to this entire caddy rant about talking to corporate about his employees not doing their job right and getting customers to do half the job of making the sandwhich.. which leads him into a eyes wide shut party that he walks into.

funny bit. prolly happened to someone in someway. kind of weird shit that would happen to me.

i like bill burr and doug stanhope guys like that, i will check it out.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    actually a really good movie
    Originally posted by aldra actually a really good movie

yeah i like it. my gf and i watched videodrome this morning
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I haven't seen that one, been meaning to
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i like bill burr and doug stanhope guys like that, i will check it out.

Watch "A boy and his dog". I had it on earlier but am going to watch it on my next day off because I have to get up early.

Don Johnson is in it. I think 1969. it supposed to take place in 2024

WWIII happened between 1951-1983 (as the dog speaks to Don telekinetic regarding North Korea ) and then tells him WWIV happens later to explain why the world was so fucked up.

It's a strange old movie but you were asking me about old films I might know that perhaps you never saw. If you like Vampire Movies... there is a film called Twins of Evil 1971.. What I love about Panavision during the late 1960s and early 70s is how acting and different optical lens used in change outs made up for the lack of special effects... the acting is so much greater in those days. It's like the dream scene from Rosemary's Baby where Rosemary is on the boat with JFK .. the acting was far greater in films where they didn't have to rely on shitty 3D or frat humor by the likes of assholes like Will Farrell
    Originally posted by aldra I haven't seen that one, been meaning to
    get it its good
Jump to Top