User Controls

Ted Cruz's daughter is a weebo and gets stranded in Japan

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    She is my neighbor and she posted this video about her getting stuck in japan, but she's kind of a brat and I'm glad she was treated the way she did.

I hope the entire Cruz family gets sent back to Mexico in Trump's future "retroactive illegal immigrant deportation policy"
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 I hope the entire Cruz family gets sent back to Mexico in Trump's future "retroactive illegal immigrant deportation policy"

ted cruz is canadian you tard

FILTHY CANDADIANZ!
    Bill Krozby, you're saying you know Ted Cruz (as in the Politicians) daughter? and they're neighbors of yours?
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Bill Krozby, you're saying you know Ted Cruz (as in the Politicians) daughter? and they're neighbors of yours?

shes my neighbor
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby shes my neighbor

trippy.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I see she's carried over the ugly gene. Poor kid.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby She is my neighbor and she posted this video about her getting stuck in japan, but she's kind of a brat and I'm glad she was treated the way she did.

What a spoiled fucking brat. That's way more than enough space for 5 months. My mom was too cheap to turn the heat up above 55oF when I was a kid, and I had an un-heated basement for a bedroom, so I often spent the 6 month long winters in a 5x8 back room where my heater would actually do something.

Mind you this is back when we had CRT monitors and TVs too.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet What a spoiled fucking brat. That's way more than enough space for 5 months. My mom was too cheap to turn the heat up above 55oF when I was a kid, and I had an un-heated basement for a bedroom, so I often spent the 6 month long winters in a 5x8 back room where my heater would actually do something.

Mind you this is back when we had CRT monitors and TVs too.

CRT would get warm as hell.. I live in Cali.. but it gets damp cold in the foggy regions. June Gloom and all. computer and TV combination room was always the warmest in the house. we would shut the door so it kept that way. comfortable too for reading. I would literally see 50 degrees f on the thermostat in May or june at times and when we would get cold snaps, the hills had snow or frost when we lived away from the foggy areas, inland and you would wake up seeing cold breath because we would forget to turn on in the winters at night. the sun heats up the house just above 55 and you layer, but if that thermostat wasn't on.. it was effen cold as shit in the morning.

Fun thing about the bay area. People visit in the Summer and complain, so you drive them 45 miles inland and it's nearly 40 degrees warmer. from 50 to 90 or more in less than an hours drive. even 100plus. at least the cold in the midlands is dry and you acclimate easier. I would catch bronchitis driving from work in San Francisco to home in the summertime.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 CRT would get warm as hell..

Nobody is disputing that. I only brought it up as emphasis on how much I was able to get into a small space.

With my heat and shit I kept it a good 75oF at all times.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    What a brat. It's because her dad is most likely a wealthy guy and she lived like a princess in America. especially Texas where you get 3 times the house as you would in California.

go to 5:30. She said a rack with a few hangers but she clearly had a closet to go with it. and she only open 2 drawers. I bet the bottom ones had ample room.

Japanese live like minimalist. she should learn to appreciate what she had. and just simple said "hey, I respect you and all but I request you move some stuff out of the drawers.

She should just find a Japanese speaking boyfriend and move in with his ass.. Japanese if possible. But I suppose the racist prefer a white dude who speaks Japanese which would defeat the point. she could just hold his hand and say "No touchy until marriage" and then make him do all the housework while she studies him.

then tell him she found out she's a lesbian and has to leave now and go find another one.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ^i once went on a date with an older japanese lady and I tried to make a move on her and she told very sternly "first u buy me bmw! then we talk about sex!"
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^i once went on a date with an older japanese lady and I tried to make a move on her and she told very sternly "first u buy me bmw! then we talk about sex!"

You should of bought her a hotwheel of one.. made her laugh, brought her flowers then got some!
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 You should of bought her a hotwheel of one.. made her laugh, brought her flowers then got some!

that would be a good idea if she wasn't a humorless twat
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby that would be a good idea if she wasn't a humorless twat

Japanese people have no sense of humor.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Japanese people have no sense of humor.

I think a lot of japanese people do but only amoungst themselves for the most. I live near the university here in austin I've noticed a lot of the japanese (i guess I don't know if their japanese, but some kind of asian) are super pensive unless they are in their cliquish asian groups.

To each their own, I've had little luck with dating/banging japanese girls. the 3rd girl I ever had sex with was 10 years older than me and was from california doing semi-conductor stuff here temporarily and I got my blood wings from her, and It looked like I slaughtered all of her hotel bed. She was oops sorry I'm on my period and it smelled really bad and she had a heavy flow for such a small woman, she was like "oops sorry hehehehhehehee" she thought it was funny lol

My dad on the other hand used to live in japan for several months and he said he loved the women there and everyone treated him well except for the older generation. But I've noticed he exclusively attracted to ethnic pussssaaay, to each their own.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I think a lot of japanese people do but only amoungst themselves for the most. I live near the university here in austin I've noticed a lot of the japanese (i guess I don't know if their japanese, but some kind of asian) are super pensive unless they are in their cliquish asian groups.

To each their own, I've had little luck with dating/banging japanese girls. the 3rd girl I ever had sex with was 10 years older than me and was from california doing semi-conductor stuff here temporarily and I got my blood wings from her, and It looked like I slaughtered all of her hotel bed. She was oops sorry I'm on my period and it smelled really bad and she had a heavy flow for such a small woman, she was like "oops sorry hehehehhehehee" she thought it was funny lol

My dad on the other hand used to live in japan for several months and he said he loved the women there and everyone treated him well except for the older generation. But I've noticed he exclusively attracted to ethnic pussssaaay, to each their own.

You should have taken her to small claims for the cost of the mattress.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet You should have taken her to small claims for the cost of the mattress.

it was her hotel mattress lol all i did was just bang her and then shower off and leave. luckily the girl i've been seeing the last few months doesn't have periods, its so nauseating when you're hungover
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby it was her hotel mattress lol all i did was just bang her and then shower off and leave. luckily the girl i've been seeing the last few months doesn't have periods, its so nauseating when you're hungover

I like the way it feels when they're bleeding. Like tiny grains of sand, and it's all hot and shit.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Bill Krozby, you're saying you know Ted Cruz (as in the Politicians) daughter? and they're neighbors of yours?

ted cruz isn't my neighbor but his daughter is, just clarifying, i misread your post, my bad dawg.
Jump to Top