User Controls

trump supporters vs antifa, the war

Well it seems like now that people argue over the internet so much these days that there's some new form of warfare or sports being played, somewhere in between the two. Antifa and Trump supporters meet in the streets to argue loudly and try to embarrass each other and then put the video on youtube. Mostly they just argue and harass and annoy each other and other people. In this case, you can see that antifa was attempting to block the traffic but the Trump supporters overwhelmed them and let the cars through. It's like a battle in a giant political war, scaled down to their abilities and willingness to risk imprisonment or death.

If I had more time I'd throw on my Make America Great Again hat and hit the streets with a knuckle duster in one hand and a bottle of whiskey in the other.
    Originally posted by Piles of Crack If I had more time I'd throw on my Make America Great Again hat and hit the streets with a knuckle duster in one hand and a bottle of whiskey in the other.

In this life I can call you friend.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    shits gotten so ridiculous

Political beliefs are for fucking retards
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Political beliefs are for fucking retards

how so, you alt coward?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    leaders are for retards

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lol, We have the guns so if it ever got serious we would win, no need for a fight
    I miss the good old days when political extremes weren't just neckbeards and divas. Then the clashes would actually be entertaining and meaningful instead of AIDS on both sides
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top