User Controls

Investing in Ethereum?

Seems interesting. What if I dump $300K into it right now? How long do you think it will take for it to blow up?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I believe it's increased about 5 fold since the beginning of the year...it's quite possible if you dump 300k into it now you'll have a cool mill by christmas.
    I'm more planning to let them simmer for ~3-4 years as a long term investment but I know crypto can be finicky.
    my first two posts are necessary listening before the third so that you're brain can me in the right mindset (the $$$ GET MONEY $$$ mindset) to hear the message

Yeah nigga get in early. Let it ride!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Seems like it's already mainstream. Now or never.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I'm more planning to let them simmer for ~3-4 years as a long term investment but I know crypto can be finicky.

I have no idea about cryptocurrencies but 3-4 years is long term in that world? What is a realistic estimated payout over that span?

^ Like 10 - 50X more.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    If you get in really early, identify promising currencies, it could be even higher. You could literally invest 10K each in multiple and become a millionaire.

It's not even worth doing if you can't afford to take those losses and invest large sums.

It's going to require an enormous amount of research and an in-depth understanding, though, which will take quite a long time of consistent study.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Seems legit.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Malice If you get in really early, identify promising currencies, it could be even higher. You could literally invest 10K each in multiple and become a millionaire.

It's not even worth doing if you can't afford to take those losses and invest large sums.

I think it was Taylor Swift who was once offered 150,000 BTC to perform a concert in Second Life back when BTC wasn't established.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    200,000 BTC and it was Lilly Allen(?).

Ohh boy...
Jump to Top