User Controls

How 2 sale drugs

This is how drugs are sold.

Get hookers to find guys who wants to party.
    The hookers find rich guys and take all their money
    for drugs and you make good sale

Even the landlords know!
    r u speaking from experience lol
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by RestStop That reminds me of my 8 meth commandments:

1. Never trust someone who's first name ends with an "A".

2. Don't fuck with a "Josh". Mothers who name their sons this are soulless whores by default; their sons worthless bastids.

3. Apple IPhone what a nigga shall trap on.

4. Drive a bigger/more powerful vehicle than anyone else you fuck with. Sounds counterproductive if most of your customers
    are auto less but this rule has gotten me out of more shit than I care to remember.

5. "I'm in treatment and only do Subutec/Suboxone" = "I suck dick for heroin and will sell my mother for a dollar".

6. Thou shall not "finesse". This is for niggers; nuff said.

7. Your bitch betta be bad. Preferably redbone/native/brazilian. No reason for this just DO IT.

8. Make sure your chain and watch is indeed "litty".

Remember follow these 8 rules and you are on your way to livin' the escobar life.
    Honestly, unless you plan on getting shot by the local dealer just sell to friends and grow from there. Once you start taking customers from other dealers, get ready to for a fight
    cerakote African Astronaut
    just rob someone and give them drugs as reparations
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by cerakote just rob someone and give them drugs as reparations

cerakote African Astronaut
    you know aldra i really like these home cooked sandnigger maymays youve been posting theyre top quality
Jump to Top