User Controls

ITT: gay retards argue about base conversion

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Rebirth then how is 66 possible from a conversion of base10 160 to base 6 66 dumbnigger?

6 is not a valid numeral in base 6 you mong
    Originally posted by Lanny 6 is not a valid numeral in base 6 you mong

You stole my lein
    good thread
    Originally posted by Lanny 6 is not a valid numeral in base 6 you mong

then why is 9 a valid number in 9 9, 9 and a half?
    Originally posted by Rebirth then why is 9 a valid number in 9 9, 9 and a half?

9 is not a valid numeral of base 9. That's why it's called base 9. 9 would be the tens unit in base 9.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm going to buy a few ales, read up a little bit on this base shit, and come back and absolutely RUIN all of you, no matter if you're already correct or not.

:)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon 9 is not a valid numeral of base 9. That's why it's called base 9. 9 would be the tens unit in base 9.

but half (nine and a half) of that, then would nine be possible over two seperate decimal places?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Rebirth but half (nine and a half) of that, then would nine be possible over two seperate decimal places?

I don't know what you mean by this but if it involves the glyph "9" appearing in the base nine representation of a number then the answer is no
    Originally posted by Lanny I don't know what you mean by this but if it involves the glyph "9" appearing in the base nine representation of a number then the answer is no

what i'm saying is, the glyph nine doesnt reappear, but the patterns of half nines become apparent as the base conversion asymptotically falls toward nine
    Solo, you might actually be giving me autism.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Rebirth the base conversion asymptotically falls toward nine

that doesn't actually mean anything
    Originally posted by Lanny that doesn't actually mean anything

yes it does. it must suck to have a low iq. it means the higher the base, the more nines there are. this means there is an infinite amount of nines that cannot be accurately approached by only using a base conversion of 9 and/or 9 and a half
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Originally posted by mmQ I'm going to buy a few ales, read up a little bit on this base shit, and come back and absolutely RUIN all of you, no matter if you're already correct or not.

:)

do it, faggot.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's 424. Sploo has a senary IQ of 424.

Thank you.

don't you see how every number line approaches nine?
    Originally posted by Lanny that doesn't actually mean anything

He doesn't understand limits lol
    Theres only one type of base any of you should give a shit about and it's none of these

Edit: actually two
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon He doesn't understand limits lol

the inherent limit is 9, but this limit gets an illusion of alteration through base switching, along with residuals that become obsolete through fractional conversions with no remainder
    Originally posted by Rebirth the inherent limit is 9, but this limit gets an illusion of alteration through base switching, along with residuals that become obsolete through fractional conversions with no remainder

You should become obsolete through fractional conversions with no remainder
    I'm just kidding spoo we love you
Jump to Top