User Controls

weird things you eat

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Recently I've been making my own home made pimento cheese made with pimentos, cayanne, lousiana hot sauce, shredded sheddar, dukes mayo, and red wine vinegar , and I dip the sammich in grape jelly and its great. I gave some to mama bear and baby bear the other day and they loved it!

I also make Bill Krozbydogs, saurkraut , mayo, bacon, sarachi garlic sauce, on a sheboigan weiner or a creole sausage. Anyone else have their own concoction that fills up their lil tummys that's yummy? mmmmm mmm good. =)
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Inused tomakemy own cheese, yogurt, ice cream, sour cream and butter from the raw unpasturized milk from our dairy cow and goats. Best fucking soft cheese ever. Best fucking butter, best yogurt... God Imiss having a dairy cow. Sorry not much other than that I can thinkof off the top of my head but thats something I loved to eat. Id make fomage blanc cheese, and put it on toasted tuna fish sandwiches with diced pickles. Thats the only cheese Id use. I stillmake tuna sandwhiches like that but since I dont have my good cheese leave that out.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^noice I've never had that unpasteurized stuff. I imagine the probiotics are immense that yogurt. I guess one the downside of always living in the city not having many opportunities to try stuff like that often.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    The raw stuff is so much better. Ive had people who were lactose intolerant buy my cow and goat milk (only one couldnt handle the cow and did goat instead). Ive got my baby on goat milk Ive been buying from this lady. Its much better than formula and the closes thing you can get to breast milk. Ibe had people give me shit over him drinking it, but fuck people who dont know what they are talking about. People act like I do it to save money or some shit. I can get formula free from WIC and buy the rest with food stamps if I wanted to be a cheap ass. I do it because I want my baby to have the best and I feel guilty I couldnt breast feed him all the way through as I planned. People also seem to forget that umm.. breast milk isnt pasterized before baby eats it, so really wtf is the difference? Ive checked out the place and this lady runs a clean operation.
Jump to Top