User Controls

If You’re A White Person In Portland, You Can’t Sell Burritos Anymore

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I’m old enough to remember when living in a racial and cultural melting pot was a good thing. Not anymore.

Michael Bartiromo, Fox News:

Just one week after Kooks Burritos in Portland, Ore., was featured in a profile for local publication Willamette Week, the pop-up Mexican food cart has closed down amid accusations that they ripped off their recipes.

Kali Wilgus and Liz “LC” Connelly, the two white women who started Kooks earlier this year, have been accused of stealing their techniques from the “tortilla ladies” of Puerto Nuevo, Mexico — because Connelly told Willamette Week that they gathered their recipes and tortilla-making processes during a holiday road-trip to the Baja California village.

In other words, they did what cooks and chefs have done since the beginning of time. They learned how to make a dish from somebody else, and they started making it themselves. I always kind of figured that was how it worked. Right?

But of course, because these two women are white and they’re living in America in 2017, they get criticism like this

I've heard portland is a really pretty place to visit and cool but thats just down right amazingly fucking fucktarded, man!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Hey Bill Krozby, guess where the Wiener was invented.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah that news story was fucking dumb
    Originally posted by RisiR † Hey Bill Krozby, guess where the Wiener was invented.

I saw that coming, but luckily austin is gay like that
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    what's the difference between a wiener and a sausage? coz I think that Austin dude might have stolen the recipe.

The entire state of Oregon is basically California's retarded younger brother.
    Originally posted by aldra yeah that news story was fucking dumb

like the actual occurrence of them being shut down? Or the way it was reported?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby like the actual occurrence of them being shut down? Or the way it was reported?

I mean what happened. I'm curious if there will be long-term repercussions on other restaurants though - they knew that the complaint was fucking dumb so they framed it as 'cultural recipes as intellectual property'
    Originally posted by aldra I mean what happened. I'm curious if there will be long-term repercussions on other restaurants though - they knew that the complaint was fucking dumb so they framed it as 'cultural recipes as intellectual property'

I think so, It seems like so many of the people that live there have that mindset. You would think because of that mindset I think some people don't even attempt certain business in the first place.

It's crazy how some no name woman was able to pull this off with her blog.

I honestly don't think the people in mexico who they "stole" their recipe from give a shit.
    so these beaner bitches are claiming they hold copyright over the burrito?

Originally posted by NARCassist so these beaner bitches are claiming they hold copyright over the burrito?

No it was a whyte lady that blogs in portland that bitched about it, saying they stole it from the beaners.

the two whyte girls just went to mexico and went to a few shops and just watched how they made them.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby No it was a whyte lady that blogs in portland that bitched about it, saying they stole it from the beaners.

jesus fucking Christ, I don't possess enough hands for all the facepalms.

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by AltarEgo The entire state of Oregon is basically California's retarded younger brother.

Duh, no I'm not.
    Originally posted by AltarEgo

Duh, no I'm not.

I've heard that outside of portland the state of oregon is pretty conservative.
    Originally posted by NARCassist jesus fucking Christ, I don't possess enough hands for all the facepalms.

A few months ago I met a girl off tinder who invited me to her place to drink at 3 in the morning so she obviously wanted dick. I go over there and we are just talking and drinking she seemed cool but the conversation got really awkward when she started ranting about how as a whyte male I owe it to women and minorities to put them before myself.

I told her that my mom is hispanic so I'm minority. And she said I that she appreciated my ethnicity but society sees me as a whyte male (lol whut?)

I just gave her a weird look and she apologized lol. Some peoples kids..
    Originally posted by scrаwny

thats a cute mouse picture
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats a cute mouse picture

in what universe is it not a massive (but pointy) cock
    Originally posted by aldra in what universe is it not a massive (but pointy) cock

I thought it looked more like a ladies finger with her finger nail painted.
    Originally posted by scrawny

yep. gotta say i saw that one coming
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Originally posted by AltarEgo

Duh, no I'm not.

I've heard that outside of portland the state of oregon is pretty conservative.

I don't do politics. I don't even vote. So I wouldn't know.
Jump to Top