User Controls

LITERACY HAS FOREVER TAINTED OUR COGNITION

Lanny Bird of Courage
    never may we return to ignorance, forever is the word of man reducible to the crude and persistent visual realm. The pure, and ethereal, and fleeting once were our words forever muddied now by the chains of the annals. Poetry is dead, our minds are lost, our souls are gone.

HARK
    just take a bunch of hallucinogens
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Reported as a possible member/(financial) supporter of Boko Haram. There have been multiple signs that have made me suspect this.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    this is something dumb_drab would post
    Return to ignorance? The vast (very vast) majority of people have never left it.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    most people in the first world can read braj
    Originally posted by Lanny most people in the first world can read braj

That doesn't mean they aren't ignorant.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    context braj, "ignorance" here means possessing the written form of one's language
    Originally posted by Lanny context braj, "ignorance" here means possessing the written form of one's language

Oh. I assumed general ignorance.

This is a stupid thread.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Fuck you, this is a dope thread. Read a god damned book some time

oh wait...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    A soured crow perches high above, eyeing trash, considering its options. As a choice is made simultaneous the crow does dive down upon the natural platter of garbage buffet, and with outside eyes watching , consumes the immobile prey and flies on to its next throne of waste perusal.

It is the CROW.

IT IS US.
    Books are shit and literacy is shit and words are shit. There was a time when we could communicate through paintings, and express ourselves in a much more meaningful way than words ever could.

Now pick up that paintbush and get ready to experience communication in a whole new way
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Books are shit and literacy is shit and words are shit. There was a time when we could communicate through paintings, and express ourselves in a much more meaningful way than words ever could.

Now pick up that paintbush and get ready to experience communication in a whole new way

Paint me like your French girls Monsieur.
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Books are shit and literacy is shit and words are shit. There was a time when we could communicate through paintings, and express ourselves in a much more meaningful way than words ever could.

there should be a subforum where we can only communicate in MSpaint cave paintings or get banned
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Malice Reported as a possible member/(financial) supporter of Boko Haram. There have been multiple signs that have made me suspect this.

Hahahah... some posts just get overlooked.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by Rebirth there should be a subforum where we can only communicate in MSpaint cave paintings or get banned

That would be awesome!
    Originally posted by Rebirth there should be a subforum where we can only communicate in MSpaint cave paintings or get banned

It's not often you're around to see a moment of pure, history altering genius like this.
    Originally posted by Phoenix It's not often you're around to see a moment of pure, history altering genius like this.

I lost my hat.
    space cat has a hat and a fat hit of smack

Jump to Top