User Controls

The effects of smoking OG Gas every day on your mental health.

I think it's somewhat bad for me but I can't resist.
    I have been smoking OG gas for a decade.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    try sum amnesia
    bling bling Dark Matter
    atleast everyday

Post last edited by bling bling at 2017-06-07T19:09:18.797120+00:00
    bling bling Dark Matter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by bling bling

That's visceral man. When I cry when I'm high it's because I'm thinking about shit like how I'm not there for my family as much as I should be and I think about how I've wronged everybody I've ever known.

It feels good to have a good cry on the kush.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    me wen i smoke shsh
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    I think marijuana has far more negative effects for some people than most of the legalize marijuana community wants to own up to. It's a fine drug, has a good safety profile, and DOES help some people, but it's not some magic cure-all for everyone like most of the pro-marijuana community would like you to believe.
    Originally posted by hydromorphone I think marijuana has far more negative effects for some people than most of the legalize marijuana community wants to own up to. It's a fine drug, has a good safety profile, and DOES help some people, but it's not some magic cure-all for everyone like most of the pro-marijuana community would like you to believe.

This

If I smoke weed I get meth-tweaker level paranoid/psychotic complete with hallucinations and delusions, and then sit in front of my door with loaded firearms positive that someone is going to break in
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 This

If I smoke weed I get meth-tweaker level paranoid/psychotic complete with hallucinations and delusions, and then sit in front of my door with loaded firearms positive that someone is going to break in

you should smoke spice
    bling bling Dark Matter
    marijuana cures retardation
    bling bling Dark Matter
    woch this weekend wen i do th king l challenge
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Rebirth you should smoke spice

I've done two different kinds of spice

The first kind is what I'd imagine weed to be like for normies, chilled out/hungry for a couple hours, go to bed

The second time I overdosed and had a really shitty trip that felt like it went on for 1000 hours and my heart was going crazy and I was seeing all these patterns and I kept hearing random shit echoing in my head and the phrase "I smell weed" and the name "algernon" kept repeating and echoing in my head over and over again

I don't think I'd care to try syncans again
    bling bling Dark Matter
    idoit
    Originally posted by bling bling idoit
    no u
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 This

Have you tried smoking high CBD weed? I mix it with strong indicas, or even use a pure CBD extract, and it seems to work pretty well.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 I've done two different kinds of spice

The first kind is what I'd imagine weed to be like for normies, chilled out/hungry for a couple hours, go to bed

The second time I overdosed and had a really shitty trip that felt like it went on for 1000 hours and my heart was going crazy and I was seeing all these patterns and I kept hearing random shit echoing in my head and the phrase "I smell weed" and the name "algernon" kept repeating and echoing in my head over and over again

I don't think I'd care to try syncans again

Good ol' Algernon. You should consider yourself lucky.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    What if he was hearing algernon due to the subconscious fear that it was causing brain damage and making him permanently retarded?
    or rather, it was his subconscious telling him he ascended to a higher level, and his normal self is retarded compared to his new, cosmic self
Jump to Top