User Controls

LastFM Collage Generator

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I dunno how many of you have a LastFM profile but this site generates a picture based on it.

http://tapmusic.net/

Last 6 months, 5x5

Overall

*It had my profile name in the url when linking to the site*

EDIT:fucc, trying imgur

Post last edited by Nil at 2017-06-07T06:08:12.172860+00:00
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    oh man, it's been awhile since I did one of these but I think my scrobbler has been running.

6 months:

all time:

I think plastic beach is the only one out of both of yours that I like lol
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    man, my all time one always has some embarrassing ones. I've been hoping that "you love her cuz she's dead" phase would fall off for like years now.

aaaand i'm listening to it again. Fuck

Post last edited by Lanny at 2017-06-07T06:15:29.623500+00:00
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

haven't had it attached for quite a while now, and I'm not sure I've even listened to a few on there
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    At the drive-in is pretty dope. I'm surprised to see Goblin on there lol
    hah, a friend took me to an odd future concert years ago. it was obnoxious as fuck

that said I still do like Earl Sweatshirt

sometimes

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Lanny I think plastic beach is the only one out of both of yours that I like lol

I only recognize FlyLo and bonobo on yours, you haven't hear the masterpiece that is Die Kulturnacht? :D

@aldra That Triore album is good shit, I thought they were going to do another collab sometime.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    yeah it really is, I remember finding out about the collab after hearing Roses4Rome on a compilation. never was a huge fan of ORO but they do bring something different
Jump to Top