User Controls

Aldra, You need to remember

"this is what it will be like if too late..

..It isn't a good thing"

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That thing WORSHIPS the Hat Man.
    Originally posted by mmQ That thing WORSHIPS the Hat Man.

A hat with the worst stiching count is too good for them.

This is the worst of the worst in our Government

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What do you even know about Peach Fuzz?

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by mmQ What do you even know about Peach Fuzz?

OH NO IT'S THE DOOR BUFFer
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Louisianan deer-cam captures monster:

just looks like an angry naked dude, probably angry because someone waxed him and left him in the forest
    it's the mythical handsdog!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    THE HOWLING!

AAOO9OOHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by aldra it's the mythical handsdog!

There's only one mythical dog I care about....
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm actually very well versed in crypticzoology and paranormal phenomena. I wanted to be mod for science of the damned on zoklet, but I wasn't with the fun bunch.

I've seen hat-man and gottoman and several shadow people before.

One of the latest cryptids I've been studying is dogman
    part dog and part man

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Amazing how a man can be wasting away, near death, basically mere skin and bones, but yet he can still get a hard on. Just goes to prove the persistence of lust and wanton desire.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm actually very well versed in crypticzoology and paranormal phenomena. I wanted to be mod for science of the damned on zoklet, but I wasn't with the fun bunch.

I've seen hat-man and gottoman and several shadow people before.

One of the latest cryptids I've been studying is dogman
    part dog and part man

I always find the stories interesting. I actually reverse image searched some of the pictures from this thread and ended up reading creepypasta stories all afternoon
    Originally posted by aldra I always find the stories interesting. I actually reverse image searched some of the pictures from this thread and ended up reading creepypasta stories all afternoon

I'm the same way with Wikipedia. Look one small thing, end up spending 10 hours following all the breadcrumb trails.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by aldra I always find the stories interesting. I actually reverse image searched some of the pictures from this thread and ended up reading creepypasta stories all afternoon

A lot of creepypastas are awful, but the last couple nights I've played some pasta compilations on youtube to go to sleep and some of them are pretty good.

I'm such a nerdy guy I like paranormal podcast too. I used to listen to coast to coast but it got really hard to listen to because they were always pushing vitamins and george noory always interrupts his guest.

I don't know if this would interest you and whether its real or not it is a good listen imo.
    Phil schneider talks about underground military bases and how he helped build them and the interactions the gooberment had with aliens

leak project is pretty good too most of the time, but he does get some guest occasionally that are obviously bullshitters

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-06-07T17:28:13.285495+00:00
    Creepypasta is a fun show but I don't see what it has to do with Aldra instructed to stare out his tilted blinds during the evening .. especially when the moon is full. he is to wait patiently and give up an entire nights sleep at least once a month and stare out those tilted blinds. the top part of the blind must be folded towards you and not down and towards you. It is the message for them to come. Mind you, a "shaved moon" may bring the wrong beings to you. Stick to the fullest of moon during any given month of the year.. unless a storm doesn't break.
Jump to Top