User Controls

When you're on bundy and you research the bundy conspiracy

I'm at the final boss of the internet.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Not all of that nessecarily has to do with bundy, but I see what the guy is getting at by tying it in, but he's definitely grasping at straws.

If you're into stuff like that I would definitely listen to paracast or coast to coast. Personally the only things I've experienced that could be related to those things that I've came to my own conclusions. (which are fairly basic and widely know)

is aliens really are just beings that already live on this earth and we only experience them when we are put on a different plane, whether thru sleep, sleep deprivation or drugs.

One of the hypothesis I did see, that Ive read about lately, its the military using an airborne drug that that creates the experience... another one is that "alien" experiences are genetic and drugs may definitely exebreate them. My mom has told me of very similar experiences she had when she was younger of "the old hag" sometimes mine were drug induced, sometimes they werent. but drugs definitely put you on a different plane/ super charge your brain, because I've had shared hallucinations from taking stimulants.
Jump to Top