6. Equality

7. God

8. Build or Destroy

9. Born

0. Cipher
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by bling bling 8. Build or Destroy
    bling bling Dark Matter
    (G)—God: The Original Man, the "Blackman of Asia," the supreme form of life manifested, the mind of human beings; and humans are here to attain perfection by building and destroying, which shows and proves that Mathematics do not lie.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by bling bling 0. Cipher

what is this one?
    oh, Nation of Islam. delightful.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Seventeen cringes. Either be happy or don't. Faggot.
    Originally posted by mmQ Seventeen cringes.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I have an obvious solution : Snort crystal meth!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Rebirth it seems like an impossibility to me, that i'm doomed to this

unrelated sidenote: holy shit they make jolly rancher poptarts now

Just literally do whatever you want. I'm serious. Obviously theres more to it than just that tho.

What...
    ...do you want?
    ...do you want to do?
    ...makes you happy?

If whatever makes you happy happens to be immoral/illegal where ever you happen to live. ...Well, society is trash, lol sorry.
    Anyways...
    Of course My advice is to NOT do illegal things, obviously, but if YOU still decide to do whatever you want, for whatever reason, that is your choice.

You're getting what you want, which should make you happy.

And who knows, you just might make someone else happy in the process as well.

Kinda related sidenote: Brown sugar & cinnamon poptarts are the only worthy poptarts.
    Originally posted by Pursuit-of-Happiness Just literally do whatever you want. I'm serious. Obviously theres more to it than just that tho.

What…
    …do you want?
    …do you want to do?
    …makes you happy?

If whatever makes you happy happens to be immoral/illegal where ever you happen to live. …Well, society is trash, lol sorry.
    Anyways…
    Of course My advice is to NOT do illegal things, obviously, but if YOU still decide to do whatever you want, for whatever reason, that is your choice.

You're getting what you want, which should make you happy.

And who knows, you just might make someone else happy in the process as well.

That's fucking gay. The reason you're unhappy is because you have no purpose and direction in life, not the other way around.
    lantiqua87 Houston [my imperatively healing tajikistan]
    NIGGA U JUZ NEED A BLUNT, SUM BEER N SUM CHICKEN OR SUMTHIN N U BE ALL SET MY NIGGA
    Originally posted by Dargo "Inane rambling"

Their purpose is to be happy. In one way or another.

They need to figure out what happiness they want. Whether it be material, or interpersonal, or whatever.

Once they know that, they have a direction, and should just keep working at it from there, until that happiness is attained.

Then on to the next, if they so choose.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The reason people aren't happy is because they have a stupid brain that makes them feel that way and it sucks.

*One does not simply CHOOSE to be happeh* meme

You can certainly take advice and change habits in an effort to obtain more happiness, and sometimes it will work, and sometimes it won't, and you have no way of knowing, ever, until you try.

Unfortunately there are defeatist patterns and attitudes that simply make the effort to try that much more difficult than the next Average Jane.

Sick world.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    he just needs more drugs

Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    "i wish i could be happy"

Well you can't.

*slams door*
    i feel better after a few days sober

i have half a joint of weed, im considering throwing it out even
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    You never stay sober for long. I don't see it lasting without intensive therapy, an optimal medication regimen, and various significant lifestyle changes.
Jump to Top