User Controls

Drunken Debauchery and Summer Misery

So I'm trying to avoid being a broke piece of shit and not being able to enjoy summer. I'd like to be able to hang out with the few friends I have, but that costs money. If any of you are willing to donate to my summer lovin' fund, I'll offer you some kind of reward. Space nigs gotta help space nigs out, right?

Seriously though any amount of money helps my life is falling apart.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I too am a broke piece of shit. I may need to get an actual job, fuck.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    This is pretty pathetic.

Weren't you planning on committing suicide? Why don't you get a job?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Malice This is pretty pathetic.

Weren't you planning on committing suicide? Why don't you get a job?

I'm actually working on the job thing. Just made an Upwork account to see if I can do proofreading/editing stuff.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Link is dead.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Link is dead.

Don't lie to me.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Phoenix Don't lie to me.

I don't. Seriously.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Phoenix Should get here on Friday I think. Gonna have to pick up some rigs for the U-47700. >_<

U-47700 × 1
    Total Weight:
    500 mg
    $55.00

Etizolam × 1
    Total Weight:
    250 mg
    $45.00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by bling bling rich nigga shit

Post last edited by bling bling at 2017-06-05T21:10:19.005146+00:00

Post last edited by bling bling at 2017-06-05T21:10:30.172232+00:00
    bling bling Dark Matter
    second wave of suNmer hype LOL IT WOS JUST RAINING BUYT ITS SUNY NOW OMHG
    I have nothing to add to this conversation nor your summer of debauchery for i is broke too.

Where are the wealthy bragging dogs on this website.. maybe they will kick in fraction of bc
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    What if he's actually planning to spend it on suicide equipment? Something to go out with, possibly including one last bang.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Get a fairy costume and do some dank poses mahou shoujo style. Also shill on the chans with them for shekels. https://8ch.net/trap/index.html there you go.
    What happen to that 5 dollar for, channel? Where you act a certain way and get paid 5 bucks? Does it still exist?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 What happen to that 5 dollar for, channel? Where you act a certain way and get paid 5 bucks? Does it still exist?

Fiver? Pretty sure that's still a thing.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 What happen to that 5 dollar for, channel? Where you act a certain way and get paid 5 bucks? Does it still exist?

Yes.

https://www.fiverr.com/
    has anyone hosted a fiverr chan? how much you make?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Your mother made a fortune with the same business model and all she needed was a street corner.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Your mother made a fortune with the same business model and all she needed was a street corner.

M mother had a vagina and was hot enough to get knocked up at 16.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wbu
Jump to Top