User Controls

did bundy change my personality

am i a better person for it
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    If you want to be a better person do better things, start right now.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind If you want to be a better person do better things, start right now.

You're a terrible person. Don't be a bitch for once and do not reply to this shitpost.
    Originally posted by RisiR † You're a terrible person. Don't be a bitch for once and do not reply to this shitpost.

You have a massive, yet bruised ego. That's why you follow me around the forums displaying how angry you are. Lighten up.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind You have a massive, yet bruised ego. That's why you follow me around the forums displaying how angry you are. Lighten up.

Oh shut the fuck up with all this pseudo-wisdom, like you give a fuck about people lightening up, ohhh be a better person, do better things, oh, you're so angry, lighten up.

Why don't you get off your high horse and admit you're a fucking scumbag
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Dissociator Oh shut the fuck up with all this pseudo-wisdom, like you give a fuck about people lightening up, ohhh be a better person, do better things, oh, you're so angry, lighten up.

Why don't you get off your high horse and admit you're a fucking scumbag

How am I a scumbag?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I have explained it perfectly in my "winter thread" you shat all over for no reason.

You are a pretentious cunt.
    What winter thread?

link pls
    Originally posted by RisiR † I have explained it perfectly in my "winter thread" you shat all over for no reason.

You are a pretentious cunt.

Actually you shat all over your own thread because you perceived something I said in a negative way, like you always do, because you have a big bruised ego.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You said I got no mountains and no streets and then posted a picture of some fucking winter wonderland and told me to stop comparing... I don't even... you are such a fucking piece of shit, Obbe.

I'll go back to completely ignoring your dumb ass because you aren't even worth to be insulted and God knows I have done it enough times already.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Dargo What winter thread?

link pls

Can't search for it since it is nuked.
    Originally posted by Dargo What winter thread?

link pls

https://niggasin.space/thread/5674?p=1
    Originally posted by RisiR † You said I got no mountains and no streets and then posted a picture of some fucking winter wonderland and told me to stop comparing… I don't even… you are such a fucking piece of shit, Obbe.

I'll go back to completely ignoring your dumb ass because you aren't even worth to be insulted and God knows I have done it enough times already.

Let go of your anger and stop being retarded. You literally have nothing to be upset about.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Bundy made you into who you were meant to be. You can think of it as having simply accelerated the process. Psychedelics hold great power, potential, particularly among those with high IQs and a wealth of knowledge.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Malice Bundy made you into who you were meant to be. You can think of it as having simply accelerated the process. Psychedelics hold great power, potential, particularly among those with high IQs and a wealth of knowledge.

Fucking quoted.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Let go of your anger and stop being retarded. You literally have nothing to be upset about.

I swear this ridiculous overreaction to anything they perceive as negative, and a greater likelihood of perceiving or misinterpreting things as such, is a common symptom of Asperger's. There's actually a neurological basis for this due to anatomical differences in the amygdala and its connection to the prefrontal cortex. Various other factors also have a significant influence on this.

I think I may recall RisiR mentioning a history of mental illness in his family. Very possible he may be suffering from his genetic lineage.
    Originally posted by Malice Bundy made you into who you were meant to be. You can think of it as having simply accelerated the process. Psychedelics hold great power, potential, particularly among those with high IQs and a wealth of knowledge.

but dissociative hallucinogems are lobotomy drugs
    Originally posted by Malice I swear this ridiculous overreaction to anything they perceive as negative, and a greater likelihood of perceiving or misinterpreting things as such, is a common symptom of Asperger's. There's actually a neurological basis for this due to anatomical differences in the amygdala and its connection to the prefrontal cortex. Various other factors also have a significant influence on this.

I think I may recall RisiR mentioning a history of mental illness in his family. Very possible he may be suffering from his genetic lineage.

have you realized he didn't score in the autistic range?

not to mention its a multiple choice test and you can give yourself a different score every time
Jump to Top