User Controls

for those times when you wanna hit a fat meth bowl then immediately hit a fat dmt bowl

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Has technology gone too far?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    That sounds like it could become pretty fucking terrifying. Generally mixing stimulants with psychedelics definitely isn't recommended, unless you're taking a therapeutic dose for a disorder and respond well to it.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Pooossy^^^
    Lol I'd just double "tech" those bowls.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Originally posted by Malice That sounds like it could become pretty fucking terrifying. Generally mixing stimulants with psychedelics definitely isn't recommended, unless you're taking a therapeutic dose for a disorder and respond well to it.

Yeah, that doesn't sound too smart. Meth is fun (and definitely a very helpful substance if used in the right way, and not "abused" like most people end up doing), but some substances just shouldn't be mixed like that.

Years ago I was reading a thread, here maybe, or it may have been somewhere else, but I think it was on zoklet, about using stimulants during withdrawals.(MDMA in that particular thread, but I did also hear about someone using meth too, during withdrawals somewhere) They claimed it was terrible, made their skin so much more sensitive, and everything, the pain of withdrawals way more intense. Well, because of that, despite having some opportunities to try it for myself, I was always too scared to take that chance, especially since reading about that. Not long ago, I had a shitload of adderall, and while I did end up over doing it for myself (also didn't have a huge amount of time to wait for my shit to come, but it was a loooooong night, for me it did help with the pain. I never can sleep while in WDs so not being able to get rest... and again not having a long span to deal with it, that part didn't bother me too bad, or make it much worse, but I do think others should take that into account if they attempt to use stims for this purpose. I ended up snorting about 200mgs of adderall over the course of say... IDK, 6 hours. It helped with the physical pain a lot, though not like opiates do. Definitely gave me some euphoria, and I was able to read, and distract myself a lot more than I normally would have been able to do, and time seemed to go by a lot faster, which if you've ever had really bad WDs, you know time ticks by so slow- it feels like it will never end and a minute feels like a year to pass (for me anyway- definitely the worse part of the mental aspect of WDs). I was also horny as fuck. While on T-PAIN, I do have a much higher sex drive than previously and it helps out my sexual dysfunctions I've had a great deal, I don't have an overtly high libido. That also helped pass the time a bit too, and the endorphins from that, even though they were "meh" orgasms (I really need to be with a partner to have a "real" orgasm) surprisingly helped a bit too.

I imagine that everyone is different so... that's why for me it helped, and for others it didn't, so be careful. If in doubt, I would say to abstain from them and just try using "standby" drugs (benzos, barbs and such) since it could make it REALLY bad, and during WDs making anything even a little worse is not a good thing lol.

Sorry, your post prompted me to think about that, and I felt the urge to add it- might help someone dealing with WDs one day if they stumble upon, or remember reading my post.

I think a pipe like that is pretty cool, but isn't very practical,even if you are just going to throw meth in both bowls. I have a double sided weed pipe similar to this (looks like your cheap, everyday dot-head store pipes, but just has an extra bowl attached)and I never used it much. When I did, I just would use the other bowl as a carb instead, unless it was a special occasion and I was showing it off lol
    I cannot imagine how lucid your thoughts would become
    memory enhancing nootropics too

this is how you learn everything
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Oasis memory enhancing nootropics too

this is how you learn everything

or how you binge on everything and end up going through those terrible WDs you're having
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, glass cock for real
Jump to Top