User Controls

how can i transcend my ego?

the ego is a trap preventing humans from using their full potential
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    There is nothing to transcend. You don't swing a sword at a ghost you walk straight through it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Shut the fuck, Obbe.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RisiR † Shut the fuck, Obbe.

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Dargo

Originally posted by RisiR † Shut the fuck, Obbe.

RisiR † 29 Autism
    I swear to Allah, I couldn't find a single picture of a darker person than you wearing a hijab except Kobe fucking Bryant.

You ain't Kobe, nigga. Stop fronting.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind There is nothing to transcend. You don't swing a sword at a ghost you walk straight through it.

See, it's like I said in the beta/beta thread. I try to tell the group the truth and get attacked.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind See, it's like I said in the beta/beta thread. I try to tell the group the truth and get attacked.

See, it's like in every thread you post in. You are a total ego-whore and suck cocks.

Get fucked, Obbe.
    Originally posted by RisiR † See, it's like in every thread you post in. You are a total ego-whore and suck cocks.

Get fucked, Obbe.

Originally posted by Open Your Mind See, it's like I said in the beta/beta thread. I try to tell the group the truth and get attacked.

I'm not attacking you, I just felt like responding and couldn't think of anything other than "whoa that's deep". Using the meme was more a jab at myself than it was you, haha. You're an interesting dude.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Meditation on inevitable death should be performed daily. Every day when one's body and mind
    are at peace, one should meditate upon being ripped apart by arrows, rifles, spears and swords,
    being carried away by surging waves, being thrown into the midst of a great fire, being struck by
    lightning, being shaken to death by a great earthquake, falling from thousand-foot cliffs, dying of
    disease or committing seppuku at the death of one's master. And every day without fail one should
    consider himself as dead.
Jump to Top