User Controls

Ding Dong the Bitch is Dead

Scrawny nuked his account. Here's to hoping he never returns. :17:
    And holy shit The Self Taught Man has a lot of posts now.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    was just wondering if he self-destructed or if he got banned
    Originally posted by aldra was just wondering if he self-destructed or if he got banned

Turns out both. (#^.^#)
    I've got a bad feeling about this
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Kinda surprised the process didn't run out of memory doing it, nigga had an unholy shitton of posts, honestly would have bet it wouldn't work. RIP spacecat, you lived as you died: incoherently.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    what if we all nuked our accounts at once?
    Originally posted by Discount Whore what if we all nuked our accounts at once?

forum mass suicide when?
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Dargo And holy shit The Self Taught Man has a lot of posts now.

Who is that? I thought it was one of sploo’s accounts.
    Originally posted by Malice Who is that? I thought it was one of sploo’s accounts.

It's actually one of my accounts. sploo just sacrificed himself to me first. He's a good boy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Discount Whore what if we all nuked our accounts at once?

IDK, depends how long it takes. Had to be under 30 seconds for the most prolific poster so everyone else will take less than that. It's possible resource contention will cause some of the requests to fail, but there shouldn't be any way to do any lasting damage. Besides to your account that is.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    idoit
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Anyone know why he was banned and why he nuked the account?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You guys killed Enter??
    How many post did he have?
    Mayweather is trash.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon How many post did he have?

A little over 20k.
    Originally posted by Dargo A little over 20k.

God dang
    TWO FOR ONE!

TDR just nuked as well. I think being a conditional homosexual was a little too much for him to take.
Jump to Top