User Controls

wtf is a personality

i dont understand it

i kind of just view other people as objects

theyre sentient but have no distinguishing features

only people who are extreme degenerates are interesting

it means youre actually a human. not an automaton of the jedi ant colony
    The way a person expresses the accumulation of experiences that make up their identity.
    Originally posted by Phoenix The way a person expresses the accumulation of experiences that make up their identity.

ovblovplov
    Originally posted by Oasis ovblovplov

Prove it.
    It's something you lack.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    yes
    bling bling Dark Matter
    no ur just fat
    The regular headliners Labron, Irving, Curry, K.D.
    Have Character because they have flare.. (as do many other players)

But carry isn't being called... K.D. shuffling one foot at a time to gain bounds and not being called on is hilarious but shameful on the refs.

It doesn't matter if you're apart of the "jedi" system as you so blindly put it. Christians" and "Muslims" own and run the Oil industry mostly.

Humans can be completely unemployed and dropped out but have flare and character which shows people look up to them in their own circle. They might be heavily knowledgeable In Law and or Chemistry while living under a freeway. this is what makes people stand out. Are they running their own system while those who follow are nothing more than robotic behavioural types?

What about loners?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    what horrible fat people try to fall back on
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Trying to wrap my head around this concept while on some strong acid was a big time mindfuck.

Realizing that everyone who ever wronged me probably had their own reasons and stuff like that.
    Originally posted by aldra what horrible fat people try to fall back on

I'm horribly fat? :/
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I'm horribly fat? :/

not from the videos you posted, you look pretty average. if you're overweight it's probably not by much.

your choice of masks, though...
    Originally posted by aldra not from the videos you posted, you look pretty average. if you're overweight it's probably not by much.

your choice of masks, though…

oh.

I thought you meant I fell back off topic or something and that I was fat too.

Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Something to constrain you.
Jump to Top