User Controls

What happened?

Steven Crea Yung Blood
    Zoklet is gone? When did that happen? How long has this site been around?

Are there other totse clones out there? Fill me in. I haven't thought about this place in years and only stumbled across this after googling my old username.
    kill yourself
    Steven Crea Yung Blood
    kill yourself
    rude
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    fuck zoklet
    Sharpie Houston
    [SIZE=18px]P[/SIZE]rude

...More like... Steven Urethrea
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Yeah, people leaked Zok's personal information, along with his parent's, and it caused him a lot of trouble with the authorities, so he saw no other way than to end it all. He was too selfish to let another admin take over, because he felt Zoklet was his just like Totse was Jeff's. And welcome! Enjoy your stay. Don't mind the rude stench in this thread, I am here to serve as a thread freshener.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Give me your dad's e-mail address and I'll tell you everything you wish to know. It's an exciting tale full of power abusers, traitors, kidiots, and turnip trucks, not to mention FRED.
    Sharpie Houston
    Don't mind the rude stench in this thread
    It didn't have one, till you got here.
    Ashley's uncle fucked her
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Basically what Michael Myers said, but afterwards a lot of people went to IntoSanctuary.com which was ran by Arnox but he got butt-hurt about getting shit from the community so he shut down but was nice enough to link to RDFRN.net which was ran by Idiocrasoity, then he/she decided that it wasn't worth it and shut down but at least linked here. Here some of us are.

There's always Totseans and Reddit not to mention a shit load of other forums, but this community is pretty cool.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Wut's your "old username"?
    Nightops.net is honestly the only "spin off" of totse that holds to totses ideals even though its specifically night ops. Niggas and llz are pretty much just shitposting.

As of now there is no good totse clones. Even before &t shut down the community lost the totse ideal which made it so successful
    Biggest mistake was going to the WWW format. Many of us warned it was a fatal mistake. Jeff still got his way. He finally learned the lesson in the end.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Biggest mistake was going to the WWW format. Many of us warned it was a fatal mistake. Jeff still got his way. He finally learned the lesson in the end.

I was going to point out that dial up BBSs are basically non-existent in 2015 while web forums are still largely successful in housing niche communities but then I realize this, like everything you post, is just bait trying to start up some BS so you can rub your dick over how "old sk00l" you are.

Fucking faggot
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    this is probably torts account
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I was going to point out that dial up BBSs are basically non-existent in 2015 while web forums are still largely successful in housing niche communities but then I realize this, like everything you post, is just bait trying to start up some BS so you can rub your dick over how "old sk00l" you are.

Fucking faggot

calm down lanny, its not that big of a deal brah...
    lets just all listen to a lil weezer to lighten up the mood.. mmmmk?

Dissociator African Astronaut
    Wut's your "old username"?

this is probably torts account
    Fuck you speck boy bet your vas deferens is non existant
    I was going to point out that dial up BBSs are basically non-existent in 2015…

The BBS didn't need to be on dialup. The connection method is irrelevant. You can still run the pre-WWW terminal on a modern, high speed cable connection. Now be quiet and go count your beans, kid.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    The BBS didn't need to be on dialup. The connection method is irrelevant. You can still run the pre-WWW terminal on a modern, high speed cable connection. Now be quiet and go count your beans, kid.

<a href="javascript:alert('lol/jk. die in a fire you old cunt');">yeah, that's a totally valid argument and addresses all the problems with such a plan. I'm sorry buddy, let's just be friends</a>
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

You trying to tell Lanny anything about compsci, anything at all is like a highschooler thinking he can teach a physics major some equations. Now please proceed to die in a fire.
Jump to Top