User Controls

Hydro- the cowardly sucidal whiny manipulative woman-child

I'll bet she is sitting somewhere with a rope around her neck on top of a 12 foot step ladder holding a gun to her head surrounded by a pool of 29,003 piranha.

She just can't help herself. She has a compulsory instinct to kill herself and then whines that it's everyone else's fault like a little girl.

Post last edited by Darth Beaver at 2017-06-01T01:26:00.295756+00:00
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    If her man gets her stuff she will make it through the night and it will throw her through day, those dirty blue balloons
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby If her man gets her stuff she will make it through the night and it will throw her through day, those dirty blue balloons

You would know, you've actually, literally, whored yourself out to gay men for it, you fucking hypocrite.

Hydro doesn't even use heroin, you're flat out making shit up.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Malice You would know, you've actually, literally, whored yourself out to gay men for it, you fucking hypocrite.

I legit thought she did because Bill Krozby kept bringing up

I should know better
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Discount Whore I legit thought she did because Bill Krozby kept bringing up

I should know better

pretty sure she brought it up herself - she might not anymore but I'm certain she did
    Originally posted by Malice You would know, you've actually, literally, whored yourself out to gay men for it, you fucking hypocrite.

again you're frothy and pull out of your ass. the vet will see you soon, chicken
    Originally posted by aldra pretty sure she brought it up herself - she might not anymore but I'm certain she did

that's because youre a dumbasshole
    again this thread isn't about me it about hydro. mmmmk?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby that's because youre a dumbasshole

are you retarded? I was agreeing with you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    She is quite an attention whore. All women are tho, so I'm not sure how much can be attributed to her shit personality.
    Originally posted by aldra are you retarded? I was agreeing with you

SHUT THE FUCK UP CUCK, etc.
    Originally posted by Dargo She is quite an attention whore. All women are tho, so I'm not sure how much can be attributed to her shit personality.

she seems like the 'if you can't handle me at my worst you dont deserve my best' type
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by aldra are you retarded? I was agreeing with you

Of course he is! I don't recall Hydro ever saying she used H, at least not regularly. She was on a high dose of T-PAIN for some time, but states she has chronic pain (plausible).
    Originally posted by Malice Of course he is! I don't recall Hydro ever saying she used H, at least not regularly. She was on a high dose of T-PAIN for some time, but states she has chronic pain (plausible).

I met so many people when I was using who claimed they were in chronic pain. If someone doesn't have legit opiates from a pharmacy they probably don't have any serious pain. Or they don't have insurance.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    I have dabbled with H 2 times in my life. 1337 sent me a small baggie of dope years ago and once a friend copped me dope when I was in T-PAIN WDs. I never paid a dime for either.

I went to a doctor and was prescribed hydrocodone, percocets, tramadol (lol. It's a joke and I can't take I anyway), so mas, Xanax and some other shit for my chronic pain caused by my injuries (had several over the years- began at 16 with a back injury). I was getting that shit at 16 and only stopped going for lack of insurance and since I couldn't afford it anymore. I lived crippled up for years. I did go through about a year of shooting dilaudid then found T-PAIN (thank you, malice) and it's helped ever since and has got me back to being able to physically function semi-normal again. I so have legitimate physical problems and just because I self medicate doesn't mean they aren't real.i take one drug that helps me with my physical pain, anxiety and helps as an anti-depressant. I've never lied about my use of any drug. I don't get "high". I've never "nodded" in my life unless I was in a hospital setting where they doped me up good and proper while coming in for a serious problem (I don't do hospitals - fuck I had my son at home that's how much I hate them.)

Believe me or don't but you can go through my posts all the way from zoklet and I've not faltered on what I'm saying. I have made a great deal of mistakes and have fucked up in my life. I accept that and take responsibility and am working on being a better person in spite of that. I have struggle with suicide. The majority of which stemmed from a great deal of stress and my chronic pain. The pain has been a huge reason I've wanted to die. I'm working on that and I blame nobody but myself for it.

I'm really happy now. I'm not suicidal at all,in the least and I'm really super low on my T-PAIN for the next couple days, but even then, I'm not too worried. I'll get through it. I always do. For everything I am, I am a very strong and tough person and have dealt with shit that would kill lesser people. I have someone who loves me, appreciates me, and cares about me. I have my son I love too. Things are going to get better for everyone really soon anyway. I start a new job next week. In a few months I will be moving a few states away with my son to get a place with my boyfriend. Things are on the up and that's the only way they are going for my boyfriend, my son and myself. §m£ÂgØL was just jealous of this and wanted to bring me down again and mad that I won't let him anymore. I'm glad he's gone from my life and glad too that he's finally wised up and left me the fuck alone.

I think ya'll are really angry sometimes,and you've got bad shit going behind the scenes that leads you to trash me so much. I feel sorry for ya'll I that position... I pity assholes like that who have to tear others down just to feel good about themselves.
    Honey, that's what we call: tl;dr
    Hydro did you vaccinate your kid?
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Hydro did you vaccinate your kid?

No, she doesn't want her kid to have autism like her.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Hydro did you vaccinate your kid?

yeah before birth with T-PAIN
Jump to Top