User Controls

wheelchair walking

bling bling Dark Matter
    L0-L
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Let's make a sequel to poast's trolling the homeless and troll people in wheelchairs. Things like offering to help push them and immediately sending them flying into a nearby wall, or standing a few feet away from them shooting them with a paintball gun repeatedly as they try to stop us with their struggled attempts at wheeling toward us. We could pretend to be doctors and approach them with the good news that there is an extremely good chance that they'll be able to walk again, then steal their shoes for no reason and walk away.(why do wheelchair people wear shoes? DO they?)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Another inside possible Zok reference

sometimes you have to explain what this means.

staying on topic somewhat I notice none of these younger hipsters blabbing on cell phones don't try and help someone struggling in a wheelchair (usually someone really fucking old) cross before the light turns. especially on busy one way inner city streets with 4 or 5 lanes. because someone may not stop thinking the one lane is open as the wheelchair suddenly comes out in front of them. very hard to see. 20-30 year old people have no fucking sense of courtesy anymore. most likely laugh and videotape the aftermath
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You know, that reminds me, out of the unreasonable amount of injury/death videos I've watched, I can recall seeing not a single wheelchair person accident.

I think there's a pretty good opportunity here to fill a sizable void.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Knew it was gake b4 I clickd.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    how is fake idoit
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by bling bling how is fake idoit

There's at least 5 very obvious giveaways in the clip.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    like ur face
    RisiR † 29 Autism

Germany you disgust me.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Not really, I'd fuck a girl in a wheelchair and I'm sure they need the lovin', too.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Maybe I belong in a wheelchair Bling, a wheelchair for RETARDS!!

IS IT FAKE OR NOT FAKKOTS?

Blings 1st vid. Chime in.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    And don't read the YouTube comments first like a nin.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I don't know why I dude would be filming this from the other side of the place other than it being staged. He is on them even before they are on the stairs. The fall doesn't look forced, though and is pretty unspectacular. I JUST CANT DECIDE!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What I consider the first and most obvious giveaway aside from as you said is the filming of it, is why in the fuck they're taking the stairs and not an elevator. How did he get up there in the first place?

The fucking broken leg AND the proverbial gauze wrap around the head like a goddamn cartoon character.

Haha c'mon now
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Yea, he's also dressed weird.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Would you take care of your dreamgirl if she was bound to a wheelchair? Pussy still working.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by RisiR † Would you take care of your dreamgirl if she was bound to a wheelchair? Pussy still working.

Jump to Top