User Controls

Roshambo is dead

He told me on facebook that he took 3 grams of bundy. This is an incredibly bad idea and hopefully he'll survive and just wake up in the ER. I'm only on 360mg. After he told me he took all 50 mucinex pills "20 minutes ago", he disapeared from the internet. I don't know if he's comatose right now, having a heart attack, or dead, fuck,
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Long live roshambo?
    1 down 1 to go.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    nah dude that couldnt be.. he just text me saying yolo.. oh..
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    RIP.
    naw he's just in the psych ward now

his mom messaged me on facebook

[FONT=helvetica][SIZE=12px]Hi [sploo] this is ___ [roshambo's} mom he is on the hospital but doing fine, he wanted me to let you know . He should be home early in the week[/SIZE][/FONT]
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ask her what she's wearing
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    ask her what she's wearing

Good advice

Also sploo, tell that nigga he's not allowed to die, the triangles duo (you need to find a third so there's three) is going to be boring with only one person.
    Good advice

Also sploo, tell that nigga he's not allowed to die, the triangles duo (you need to find a third so there's three) is going to be boring with only one person.

also this

get ripped

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    go home

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Teen suicide is surprisingly non-shit despite their edge lord name. Hard to place, I've seen people throw out all of emo, screamo, and "bad enough to wrap back around-core" but I don't think any of them really fit.Just a kinda interesting project in its own right, even if nouns produces provably better music.
    indie pop
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    noise pop would fit better but it's still not that.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Sploo should totally listen to Stalaggh, right up his alley. For vocals they use the actual screams of actual people in an actual psychiatric ward.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yeah mang, Stalaggh is pretty brutal.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    So I'm back Ask me anything
    So I'm back Ask me anything
    Will you please die?
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Will you please die?
    Yeah, long after your senile ass has kicked the bucket.
    I'll probably die from autoerotic strangulation from a prosthetic arm
Jump to Top