User Controls

Soma is a gift from god

Somas are fucking amazing. Hell im starting to like them more than oxy almost. 2 1/2 i get a feeling that i can only really describe as euphoria , with a warm body high , at the same time your body feels like its drunk. Its amazing as fuck. Been taking 2 twice a day for about 5 days now. Anyone have experience with tolerance/WD with somas? I might mix 60 MG D X M with it and see how it goes

Post last edited by paradoxspace at 2017-05-31T04:42:26.480926+00:00
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump

This taught me a lot , but didn't teach me how to keep this consistent amazing soma high . Worried if i went hard another week i wouldnt even be able to feel it anymore.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The only time I've taken them was once, taken from the med closet when I was working as an intern at a Christian inpatient treatment facility.

I had quit smoking mainly because it seemed like the right thing to do and I was literally the only smoker, and I took two Somas one night and was all relaxed and then I sort of went into a deep haze and snapped out of it a few blocks away where I was chain-smoking like a mad man it just felt so RIGHT.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    DO THE SOMA SHUFFLE
    Originally posted by mmQ The only time I've taken them was once, taken from the med closet when I was working as an intern at a Christian inpatient treatment facility.

I had quit smoking mainly because it seemed like the right thing to do and I was literally the only smoker, and I took two Somas one night and was all relaxed and then I sort of went into a deep haze and snapped out of it a few blocks away where I was chain-smoking like a mad man it just felt so RIGHT.

Exactly , you get this 45~ minute euphoric type of rush that is out of this world. Its such a unique feeling i don't get it from anything else. People say its the closest things people can readily get thats like quualudes because it metabolizes into a barbiturate . I can see me getting addicted to these lmao. I havent took more than 2 1/2 , but i always would say if i took 3 id get hard wobbly legs and if i did 4 i probably wouldnt be able to walk.
    Originally posted by aldra DO THE SOMA SHUFFLE

Ive only got to the soma slight staggered . Havent went deep with them really.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    probably a good idea to keep it that way, I've heard the involuntary muscle spasms you start to get at high doses can be very unpleasant
    Originally posted by aldra probably a good idea to keep it that way, I've heard the involuntary muscle spasms you start to get at high doses can be very unpleasant

True , but getting to the edge right before that is always fun
    inject it
    What do you think of this gonts

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump What do you think of this gonts

Damn so Guaifenesin is basically a few molecules away from Soma AS WELL as robaxin??
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Plz explain sir trump. Also does anyone know how tolerance builds up with soma?
    Yes it appears they do have a common skeletal structure.

Heres some more

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Carbamates

check out this beast

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camazepam

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-05-31T06:54:57.086701+00:00
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Yes it appears they do have a common skeletal structure.

Heres some more

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Carbamates

check out this beast

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camazepam

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-05-31T06:54:57.086701+00:00

Is that similar to temazepam? I have some of those around because my gma used to get them. Never got the temazepam hype, always made me pass out right when it started feeling good. Xanax i can at least stay awake with
    Its the naughtiest benzo ive ever seen.

Camazepam[1] is a benzodiazepine psychoactive drug, marketed under the brand names Albego, Limpidon and Paxor. It is the dimethyl carbamate ester of temazepam, a metabolite of diazepam.[2] While it possesses anxiolytic, anticonvulsant, skeletal muscle relaxant and hypnotic properties[3] it differs from other benzodiazepines in that its anxiolytic properties are particularly prominent but has comparatively limited anticonvulsant, hypnotic and skeletal muscle relaxant properties.

real filthy
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Its the naughtiest benzo ive ever seen.

real filthy

Too bad i doubt i'll ever even get a glimpse of that. never even heard of it or seen anyone talk about it throughout my time using benzos. Have you seen it prescribed really? I know your ass probably gets all bill nye on us and create your own out of baking soda and used tampons
    Ive never heard of it the synthesis was cool I think this is an important discovery.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Ive never heard of it the synthesis was cool I think this is an important discovery.

Wonder what a doctor would say if you asked him to switch out xans or temazepam for that , could potentially have someone try and see what the doc says. I know a few who dont rly even question what you ask for , but this one may be a different story cuz its not so common. Now im curious to try that. But for now soma will be my knight in shining armor
Jump to Top