User Controls

Few years ago, I found an interesting story on small webpage about a piece of land...

The story was basically that two ladys felt compelled to go to this vacant lot which used to be a gardening center, and both wrote stuff down which they felt "was from unseen forces". They met/found out about each other when one tried to go forward with buying the lot, and that both of the writings were "almost identical". So I started going to the lot myself everyone now and then, starting 2 years ago, just to see if anything comes to me or anything. There is a gazebo there, the only thing left standing of the garden center, with trees and foilage grown around.

I contacted the party who owns the land and they basically told me they don't know anything about the story, but this gazebo has sort of become a place where I go to pray and half ass meditate, and I guess I'm sort of drawn to it in a sense, even if the original story isn't true. Nothing has happened yet since I been going exept one minor coincidence. Maybe the original story was made up for a reason to make a self fulfilling prophecy kind of thing...idk.

Post last edited by Shitfucker at 2017-05-31T05:21:09.314320+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yeah lets snatch up one of those. Start making syncan precursors and prepare to be RIIIICH
    What kind of website was it on? A local one?

You should take acid and go there
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by greenplastic What kind of website was it on? A local one?

he probably wont because he's a total fucking faggot
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby he probably wont because he's a total fucking faggot

Lol that was random
    Originally posted by greenplastic What kind of website was it on? A local one?

It was on this site; http://www.ghostsofamerica.com, on the page of ghost stories for my city, even though its not a ghost story. I havent found anything else about it except there, and its a hearsay account of something their friends mom told them.
    Originally posted by Shitfucker and its a hearsay account of something their friends mom told them.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    :iiam:
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    interesting.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Cool.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Looks like a nice place to chill and smoke a J.

*bump*
Jump to Top