User Controls

ATTN: Hitchhiking into Conception Hunters

RisiR † 29 Autism
    §m£ÂgØL showed up and I asked him about the book and he said for 20 bucks he would put it online again.

Then he nuked himself and now he's gone. I think this was it. Our last chance to get our hands on the book.

Y'all messed up big time.
    Why would you want his book?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Why would you want his book?

I don't understand the question.

Endless lulz?
    You guys know he wouldn't have put the book up

He probably started doing heroin and ran out of family members to steal from
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I'll get that book.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 You guys know he wouldn't have put the book up

He probably started doing heroin and ran out of family members to steal from

You're painting §m£ÂgØL in broader strokes than is deserved.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    If it makes you feel any better, Risir, I didn't even get to read the book because he's such a faggot.

***for the record, when I mention my experience with man-children, I'm referring to both my exhusband and §m£ÂgØL. §m£ÂgØL is slightly less of a piece of shit though than my exhusband, for what that's worth, but we're still comparing shit to shit so... Yeah... Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, §m£ÂgØL.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Oh and BTW, he still lurks. I got messaged and harassed all day by that piece of shit when I made it clear I wanted nothing to do in my ATTN §m£ÂgØL thread. I thought he wasn't as big of a faggot man-child piece of shit as he showed himself to be. He fucking dared asked me for a "favor" to not post shit about him because "it hurts my feelings" referring to my vague "man-child" post.. Lmfao- I'd respect that if he knew how to give respect himself. I took screen shoots from Skype before he deleted all the messages though because I knew he'd be such a manipulative faggot bitch. He sure as fuck didn't care about my feelings when he was still posting and I took it like a goddamn trooper. Fuck you, §m£ÂgØL. I pity niggers like you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    liez
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Oh and BTW, he still lurks. I got messaged and harassed all day by that piece of shit when I made it clear I wanted nothing to do in my ATTN §m£ÂgØL thread. I thought he wasn't as big of a faggot man-child piece of shit as he showed himself to be. He fucking dared asked me for a "favor" to not post shit about him because "it hurts my feelings" referring to my vague "man-child" post.. Lmfao- I'd respect that if he knew how to give respect himself. I took screen shoots from Skype before he deleted all the messages though because I knew he'd be such a manipulative faggot bitch. He sure as fuck didn't care about my feelings when he was still posting and I took it like a goddamn trooper. Fuck you, §m£ÂgØL. I pity niggers like you.

the name '§m£ÂgØL' fits pretty well I think
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Alfredo Sinterosa? Seems kind of dramatic.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Why would you want his book?

Because it was a fantastic read.

Not that I've read it. I do really want him to put it back up for sale. I feel like I missed out.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I have the book.
    What did §m£ÂgØL do? Did I miss something? You posted that wall just the other day.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Is there actually a market for books like this? I should write a book about my travels but I’m a terrible writer.
    Originally posted by blackbird Is there actually a market for books like this? I should write a book about my travels but I’m a terrible writer.

There's a market for terribly written books, so you're in luck.
    Originally posted by blackbird Is there actually a market for books like this? I should write a book about my travels but I’m a terrible writer.

I was just thinking this. All the dumbass shit I've done and gotten into, if I could write it well I think it'd be a good seller. I used to be a damn good writer before I started doing drugs, now I can hardly write or even fucking speak properly if i'm even the slightest bit tired

I'm a fucking superhuman for the first few hours of the day though

I guess the flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by mmQ I have the book.

Don't play with my feelings.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Getting shit published in covers for free isn't that easy but e-books is where it's at.

There's probably over a million shitty fandom books about anything.
Jump to Top