User Controls

Cant stop thinking about rajbundy

fucking amazing drug

rajbundy is a way of life
    Lol grocery store drugs. I bet some meth or heroin would blow your fucking mind.
    I got like 5 bottles in my room, no desire to take it. I wanna give it to the homeless.
    I luv putting the homeless on drugs. I used to walk around with Butylone in my wallet. Gave a homeless nigga a fat line he did off an ATM on the street and he started proclaiming that he was Jesus Christ.

for some other homeless dude I threw a fat lump of Butylone in a square of toilet paper and told him to swallow it. I broke him off with free drugs cause he was helping me through some fake internet relationship issues by talking about the word of God. I was high as fuck and it resonated with me. Dude came back in the morning begging for more. And reportedly for weeks after. Sorry..
    Originally posted by Wasp Sugar I luv putting the homeless on drugs. I used to walk around with Butylone in my wallet. Gave a homeless nigga a fat line he did off an ATM on the street and he started proclaiming that he was Jesus Christ.

for some other homeless dude I threw a fat lump of Butylone in a square of toilet paper and told him to swallow it. I broke him off with free drugs cause he was helping me through some fake internet relationship issues by talking about the word of God. I was high as fuck and it resonated with me. Dude came back in the morning begging for more. And reportedly for weeks after. Sorry..

I did the same thing with MXE
Jump to Top