User Controls

Rajbundy is the best drug ever

Its like DMT on PCP on benadryl on MDMA on WEED

its so intense you risk a total mental breakdown and imminent hospitalization

it makes T-PAIN, heroin, even SPICE, crack, seem like gay butt drugs

i was in a n-th dimensional evolving matrix motherfuckers

that was the best high ive ever had ever

i could spontaneously form DMT fractals and evolve them with my mind like clay

it was fucking amazing

Rajbundy once a year. Best high in the world
    More like hitting yourself in the head with a sledgehammer
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 More like hitting yourself in the head with a sledgehammer

i saw everything

i became god

i saw every dimension
    Originally posted by Oasis i saw everything

i became god

i saw every dimension

TPAIN COULD NEVER DO THIS

TPAIN IS JUST ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU FEEL OK SO YOU DONT SUICIDE

RAJBUNDY IS THE DRUG OF ZOD
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Hook me up, nigga.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Hook me up, nigga.

binge on bundy while binging on nutmeg, and use cognitive enhancers for the bundy trip so you dont black out. it lets you not only see dmt, it lets you interact and become friends with dmt while having psuedosentience of a lesser mammal, wall, reptile, etc. plus i saw logic pussles the size of the universe, became everything in existence, had realistic hallucinations, talked to gods, became god, etc..it was literally the best high i ever had from any drug ever. people knock the drugs i take but to me they're better than benzos, opis, stims. this shit gets you really, really high. higher than you thought you could be high. nutmeg turns me into chewbacca and bundy turns me into a blobuloid. if you do these drugs every day you will lose your shit in 1 week, so then you have to take a break for a month to even begin to recover from how high you were
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    How does Nutmeg affect endogenous DMT?
    bundy as a drug is bundy and dxo. bundy is a 5ht2a agonist (so yes, bundy is a psychedelic), SSRI, increases dopamine reuptake (like cocaine, which is why manic freakouts are cool), and a sigma agonist (this effect is the proof that ted bundy used bundy), dxo is a gay metabolite which causes blackoutisms. bundy is an amazing drug and dxo is the shittiest dissociative ever. the problem is the liver metabolites bundy into dxo rapidly, so dxo is what happens when a bundy high becomes shitty laydown fucked up retardation. so what you have to do is drink enzyme inhibitors like white grapefruit juice, and stagger dose/redose over and over, and then you will see one half of dmt. i can get like 2250mg in koffgels for 10$ at my local dollar store, this is good for 2 or 3 days, but sometimes id take something like 5 or 10 grams of bundy total on a binge.

nutmeg is a maoi, 5ht2a agonist, deliriant, and cannabinoid. id buy like 4$ of nutmeg and thats enough to be literally retardostoned for 2 weeks. this is the other half of dmt.

now imagine all of those fucking brain chemicals being mixed together in a cataclysm of 9/11 biblical abortions. you'll be high from MAOI, 5HT2A, AcH, CB1, CB2, NMDA, Sigma, SDNRI, and some more 5ht2a. this absolute mindfuck of every neurotransmitter going tronko either releases a fuckload of dmt in the brain or just replicates it but worse and lasts for 5 days of lack of any human health concerns. throw in some nicotine and cognitive enhancers and you're completely LUCID, like in normal consciousness while being able to interact and shape fractal entities with your mind and then become parts of them and then go into nod dreams and then trip like this for hundreds of hours. rajbundy is the most hardcore drug in the history of humankind, and its legal, otc, and 15$.

it is a trip that has to be respected. that one time i got attacked by raj fucked me up for 6 months. i talked to a roach zod the size of the universe. it was SCARY
    im amazed at how hard i tripped. ive smoked shitty fentanyl analog pcp dmt spice sprayed with raiddex and was like OMG WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN OH NO :O, but rajbundy makes you the highest human ever, its indescribable how fucked up i got in human language. it was just like...woah...i could jack off to that trip it was so mindblowing
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I don't doubt your experience but it seems a bit excessive to me.

I'll substitute the B.UN.DY with PCP and test the nutmeg thing slowly.
    Originally posted by Oasis i saw everything

i became god

i saw every dimension

dont underestimate shitty otc drugs. they will blow minds.

i had the insight that bundy replacing codeine in cough syrup causes people to develop weird sexual kinks and why there are people who fap to poo. if you give 30mg of bundy to your child for a cough it will fuck him up for life
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Yea but I don't like tripping for a week on a million pills and pure bundy is harder to get for me than PCP.

I'll just eat some nutmeg and smoke a sherman.
    that should work
    Originally posted by RisiR † Yea but I don't like tripping for a week on a million pills and pure bundy is harder to get for me than PCP.

I'll just eat some nutmeg and smoke a sherman.

Risir you have exactly 777 posts, you can never post again.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Did you know that there are Syncan e-liquids for vaporizers? I'm about to order some of that.

It's mostly 3rd Gen Syncans. AKB-48, 5f-pb-22, FUBINACAS, ALPACAS. All of the good shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Ahh, fucking, goddammit. I missed the lotto. Now I can never retire.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Did you know that there are Syncan e-liquids for vaporizers? I'm about to order some of that.

It's mostly 3rd Gen Syncans. AKB-48, 5f-pb-22, FUBINACAS, ALPACAS. All of the good shit.

Why the fuck would you want them though. Research chemicals are for degenerates.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Why the fuck would you want them though. Research chemicals are for degenerates.

Why is everyone here such a drug nazi? I don't discriminate.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by RisiR † Did you know that there are Syncan e-liquids for vaporizers? I'm about to order some of that.

I got one of these before, the site I bought it on said it was cbd oil but all the reviews said it was syncans and it got me high af.

Give ABADABADOO a try, I hear it's the shit
Jump to Top